[Xposed Module] Xposed battery module.

Search This thread

Paolonicus

Apr 3, 2012
Bulacan
Could you make the battery icon mod larger?

Great job! I got 1 concern though, the battery icon mod for the S4 is slightly smaller, compared with others. Can you make it a little bigger, similar to that one you created for the Galaxy Note 2?

Many thanks!

Logel

Apr 3, 2011
Rheinau
Actually on 4.3 I have made single mod which give 30 batteries on the fly. You can change it without reboot. I think also included digital batteries. This mod included in my rom. I am sorry I am no more working on note2 development.
There is another thread (link mentioned in op) look there if it having your desired module. That thread is for 4.3

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

Hello one more Time Dr. Ketan!

I read, you no longer work on Note 2 development! :(

But 1 last Question please.
Is there a way to become your "single mod with 30 Batteries on the fly" as a "stand alone" App? Or you only have it in your Rom?
I dont find it anywhere as flashable .zip or .apk to install.

i have tried to extract it from your Rom, copied one time to: /system/app and one time to: /data/app (set rw/r/r/-) but it dont work this way.
Please don't laugh, im not really good in this things. I just tried in hope, perhaps it work this way.

At last, thx alot for ALL your great works on our SGN II :good:

Last edited:

steelew

May 14, 2012
Tigard
Request

I would really like to see a battery mod that is just the percentage (ie 100%) where the % sign turns into a lightning bolt when charging. I would use the show battery percent that comes standard in stock TW ROMs but there is no charging indication.

coltonwood

Jun 28, 2012
Winnsboro
www.facebook.com
I have been having problems with getting battery themes working with my GS4 on 4.3 but yours are the only ones that seem to be working. No idea why. But with that being said, any way you could throw together a stock android battery in all white? AKA a kitkat themed battery. Thanks!

Antony Salvin

Nov 19, 2013
SG3 AT&T

Hi Dr. Ketan,

I'm using GS3 AT&T stock rom Android 4.3 rooted. I installed sense tube. I can only see the new battery indicator while charging and it disappears when i disconnect my charger. It shows the original stock battery indicator while running on battery. Please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Xposed Module] Xposed battery module.
    This is Xposed tweak for battery icon, this will replace stock battery icon on status bar with 1% increment. You need not to flash any mod, but just need to install simply a application.(required module from download area)
    Requirements
    -Xposed framwork installed

This thread is for samung S3/S4/Mega devices. Older devices like Note1/note2/S2 have this thread

I will update modules one by one as this is time consuming and i need to rename > 200 stuffs for each single module.
    You have to request which modules you needs from this thread, accordingly i will add here.

Installation
    -Download and install Xposed Framwork if you don't have.
    -Download and Install required module
    -Open xposed installer and select desired battery module which you have installed
    -Reboot.

Download : Previews are on post #2

1.Green Circle

2.Grey Circle

3.White Circle

4.Black bubble

5.Grey 3D

6.Black Titanium

7.Blue Circle (solid)

8.Hour Glass

9.Sense Tube

10.Sense Tube2

19.UOT_Castaway

21.Blue glass 3D

Credit
    Basically i have inspired to this module by looking to some battery modules by dully79, he has created some battery tweak and i have edited one of it with green colored circle battery.
    dully79
    Dully79's other battery tweaks
    @majdinj - helping to port to S3/4 devices
    To All unknown Designers
    1.Green_circle -
    4sfr12.gif

2.Grey Circle -
    34taebk.gif

3.White circle -
    sqe.gif

4.Black bubble -
    blackbubble.gif

5.Grey 3D -
    Grey3D.gif

6.Black Titanium -
    Black_titanium.gif

7.Blue Circle (solid) -
    a6q.gif

8.Hour glass -
    08hourglass.gif

9.Sense Tube -
    09sensetube.gif

10.Sense Tube2 -
    10sensetube2.gif

19. UOT Castaway -
    3589lqc.gif

21.Blue glass 3D -
    blueglass3d.gif
    Right now request for module only on my other thread (said in op) later on I may consider to add extra.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    This is also good idea. For dummy just need to edit manifest and string only+sign isn't? B'coz that will allow to install multiple modules on device. Also managed to mass rename icons :)
    But still have to support too many threads. Let's see try my best to manage.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone