[Xposed Module] Xposed battery modules.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
Xposed battery tweak(module) You can request module from preview available in post #2
This is Xposed tweak for battery icon, this will replace stock battery icon on status bar to green circle with 1% increment.
Requirements
-Xposed framwork installed

S3/4 and Mega (Android 4.3)users go here

Preview and Download

1.Green Circle -
2.Grey Circle -
3.White circle -
4.Black Bubble -
5.Grey3D -
6.Black Titanium -
7.Circleblue -
8.Hour glass -

9.Sense tube -
10.Sense tube2 -
11.Alexander -
12.Glowing -
13.Glowing blue -
14.Honeycomb green -
15.Anchorman -
16.Blue Glass -

17.Grey Bar -
18.CylinderBlue -
20.Digital -
21.Blue Glass 3D -
22.DitalBlue (No bar) -
23.Cylinder Multicolor -
-
24.Blue Circle Solid line -
25. GreyVertical -
Stock battery with and without Digit -
Stock Blue -

Installation
-Download and install Xposed Framwork if you don't have.
-Download and Install required module
-Open xposed installer and select desired battery module which you have installed
-Reboot.

Previews of dully79 module [Thank and original creator of module] - His Original Post

Credit
Basically i have inspired to this module by looking to some battery modules by dully79, he has created some battery tweak and i have edited one of it with green colored circle battery.
dully79
Dully79's other battery tweaks
To All unknown Designers

Attachments

Last edited:

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2011
Gujarat, India
drketanrom.com
This is Request preview post
-You can request for module for any preview available here
PS : due to white background you may not see white text in center in some preview, actually it does have and appear on device nicely with dark wallpaper.
-As well i have included images of icon how it looks while charging too. All previews here have animation of both state regular + during charge.
-Wait 24 hr after putting request.

00 - Added to OP as 7.circleblue

01 - Added to OP as 23.Cylinder multicolor

02 - Added to OP as 8.Hour glass

04 added to OP as 18.Cylinder Blue.

08 - Added to OP as 13 Gowing blue

09 - Adde to OP as 9 sensetube

10 - uploaded to OP as 10.sensetube2

11 - Added to Op as 17.Grey Bar

13 added to Op as 20.Digital

Last edited:

dully79

Apr 29, 2010
res/drawable
droidcandy.weebly.com
Thanks for credits and link back.
Here is a gif preview, ill add it to my post and link back here.

Code:
http://i41.tinypic.com/4sfr12.gif
I did the mod for grey/white circle battery using XTheme Engine.

forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41082687&postcount=24

Making any other is not a problem, just point me to the battery mod you like and I can port it to xtheme, it's fairly easy (if the original autor agrees).

D.
I would advise against using Xtheme just for changing battery icons. What if you want to use a theme but with a different battery?
My module will let you use a different battery OVER the Xtheme, this is the main reason i created it. Hopefully it will help try and stop many people from requesting many different batteries when someone releases a theme.

I have also posted a guide in my thread for modifying the module package.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=41594088&postcount=90

dalanik

Mar 25, 2009
Prague
I would advise against using Xtheme just for changing battery icons. What if you want to use a theme but with a different battery?
My module will let you use a different battery OVER the Xtheme, this is the main reason i created it. Hopefully it will help try and stop many people from requesting many different batteries when someone releases a theme.
I agree, I did that battery only to see if I can sucessfully decompile/compile and add more images. But since we DON'T HAVE ANY THEMES that work with SGNII so far :) or that is with TouchWiz, no harm done :) I wish someone makes a XTheme theme for SGNII finaly! I tried but it just won't compile or I'm doing something wrong.... :(

dully79

Apr 29, 2010
res/drawable
droidcandy.weebly.com
I agree, I did that battery only to see if I can sucessfully decompile/compile and add more images. But since we DON'T HAVE ANY THEMES that work with SGNII so far :) or that is with TouchWiz, no harm done :) I wish someone makes a XTheme theme for SGNII finaly! I tried but it just won't compile or I'm doing something wrong.... :(
Fair enough.
The reason why xtheme works so well with xperias is because I created redirection xmls for semc images, you need to find someone to create redirections for touchwiz, likewise for HTC's.

mykalbrock

Mar 25, 2013
Grey mod doesnt work? I selected grey in xposed and its still showing green. Did soft reboot and a full reboot. Any suggestions.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

mykalbrock

Mar 25, 2013
I mentioned in my original. I did a soft reboot but nothing happened then I tried a full reboot still nothing

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app