• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Xposed Modules Desactivator

Search This thread

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
Hi everybody

Here is my

XPOSED MODULES DESACTIVATOR

If like me you have installed an incompatible Xposed Module causing bootloop
or FC from any system application making it unusable phone (eg CF SystemUI for example),
this is my patch to recover a functional phone !!!

How to

• Copy Xposed Modules Desactivator's zip to the root of your internal card or external card
  • Flash zip via a Custom Recovery like Philz, TWRP, CWM ... this will disable all modules

• Then uninstall incompatible module
  • Recheck all other modules in the Xposed Installer application to reactivate
  • Reboot.

Xposed Modules Desactivator to keep safe on its internal or external card,
it will save your life in case of incompatible modules

Enjoy [emoji6]

Last edited:

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
Many Thanks everybody :)

I had this idea one day i install an incompatible module causing a bootloop to find how to disable.

Very usefull if you don't have any Backup to restore... :)

Reactions: AllanonX

2phazt

Jun 21, 2014
Westerkappeln
I appreciate your engagement but afaik you only have to push any hardware button (volume up for example) a few times on boot and xposed is disabled (puts a disabled file in its directory).

So there should be no need for a flashable zip.

Reactions: ticktock666

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
I appreciate your engagement but afaik you only have to push any hardware button (volume up for example) a few times on boot and xposed is disabled (puts a disabled file in its directory).

So there should be no need for a flashable zip.
Really ?

What version of Xposed do you use and witch is your Phone model ?

Because add .disabled file into data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf doesn't working anymore with Xposed Framework up to v71... (since core-libart.jar modded isn't needed)

Just tested volume up few times since boot and any other hardware Keys doesn't disable Xposed on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge device...

Last edited:
Reactions: AllanonX

2phazt

Jun 21, 2014
Westerkappeln
Really ?

What version of Xposed do you use and witch is your Phone model ?

Because add .disabled file into data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/conf doesn't working anymore with Xposed Framework up to v71... (since core-libart.jar modded isn't needed)

Just tested volume up few times since boot and any other hardware Keys doesn't disable Xposed on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge device...
Well, I know that it worked, because I used it one time on my s3 - don't know which xposed version it was.

I think 80 or so.

Now I'm not as convinced as I was before and so your efforts might be more useful than I thought ??

Moe9269

Aug 23, 2015
Johannesburg
I have been using this flashable zip to deactivate xposed modules for months now and damn right it's handy especially if you were messing about with incompatible modules .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: edzamber

toole

Dec 1, 2013
Anyone using xposed on the galaxy s7 edge? I have it installed and my phone gets very hot any time I pick it up to use. It goes back to normal after Uninstalling

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everybody

Here is my

XPOSED MODULES DESACTIVATOR

If like me you have installed an incompatible Xposed Module causing bootloop
    or FC from any system application making it unusable phone (eg CF SystemUI for example),
    this is my patch to recover a functional phone !!!

How to

• Copy Xposed Modules Desactivator's zip to the root of your internal card or external card
    • Flash zip via a Custom Recovery like Philz, TWRP, CWM ... this will disable all modules

• Then uninstall incompatible module
    • Recheck all other modules in the Xposed Installer application to reactivate
    • Reboot.

Xposed Modules Desactivator to keep safe on its internal or external card,
    it will save your life in case of incompatible modules

Enjoy [emoji6]
    Im not Xposed user's but its a nice job u did it here , congrats ,, simply its useful & very very useful for Xposed users ...
    Regular Xposed its uninstall Xposed framework but with this one its only disabled the Xposed module , edzamber correct me if im understanding wrong ?
    Exactly [emoji6]
    @edzamber

Excellent job with this deactivation zip:good: and a great idea for the Xposed users.
    Hi! What's the difference with regular xposed disabler zip?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Regular Xposed its uninstall Xposed framework but with this one its only disabled the Xposed module , edzamber correct me if im understanding wrong ?