[Xposed] NeoPowerMenu - Create your own Power Menu

Search This thread
Heyho fellow people of XDA, I'm here to proudly present my first Xposed module!

NeoPowerMenu is an replacement for androids stock power menu, it gives the ability to customize the entire power menu how you like!
You can freely change the colors, graphics, whats displayed, and much more!

Don't like your default power menu colors?
Then change them!
To do this, simply tap on "Theme" in the apps main screen and change every color of it, or download one of the various community made presets!​

Need more unique graphics?
Then the "Graphics" screen is the right thing for you! Try it out and pick your favorite graphics!​

Want to have your favorite apps, shortcuts, or similar in your power menu?
No problem for NeoPowerMenu, just tap on "Visibility and order" in the apps main menu, then tap on the + in the top right of the screen to add new elements!​

This module is not compatible with any other Module that performs Power Menu Modifications...(my module will try to overwrite the other modifications)

Main features:
  • Replace the Default power menu
  • Additional reboot options (For example: bootloader, safe mode, recovery mode)
  • Change the colors and save/load presets
  • 3 Built in presets (Light, Dark, Black)
  • Online preset server with over 250 community made presets (Containing custom graphics and colors)
  • Choose which items are displayed
  • Reorder the items as you wish
  • Multi Language, currently supported: English, German, Russian, Polish and Portuguese and more

Download from:

Other links:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-13-32.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-13-42.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-14.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-36.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-43.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-51.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-15-01.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-15-48.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-16-06.png

~ Sorry when my english is not the best

Current Version:
Stable: v1.5.7
Package name: de.NeonSoft.neopowermenu
Size: ~3,43mb

Last edited:

Zak1997

Feb 23, 2016
annaba
Congratulations for your first module

? dont work in lg lbello 5.0.2
Can you fix it please

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

The first time it dont granted supersu permission but now its okay

anmar21

Aug 30, 2012
Interesting module but it is not working on my Nexus 6P (stock rom - 6.0.1).

sunwee

May 8, 2009
Working on Samsung Note 4 stock lollipop. Looking forward to implementation of other items on your planned list.
May I also suggest to allow users to configure the colour of the overlay (currently green)?

adriansticoid

Jul 5, 2014
San Pedro, Laguna
Not working for me. Galaxy V SM-G313HZ running CM11. Looks awesome man but I enabled the module, granted SU, rebooted several times and it's not working. Also, hoping to see screenshot added in the power menu. I hope this would be fixed soon. Have a nice day OP.

Faisal Z Ahmad

Jan 27, 2015
Beirut
Hey there, great module man nice work
I'm running CM 12.1 does it conflict with CM Theme Engine cause some themes Change the power menu
I liked your module and if there will be no problems i will try it

Hey there, great module man nice work
I'm running CM 12.1 does it conflict with CM Theme Engine cause some themes Change the power menu
I liked your module and if there will be no problems i will try it

My module hooks into the method of showing the dialog, in my information the cm theme engine change its styles in the 'createDialog' there should be no problem

Reactions: Faisal Z Ahmad
Not working for me. Galaxy V SM-G313HZ running CM11. Looks awesome man but I enabled the module, granted SU, rebooted several times and it's not working. Also, hoping to see screenshot added in the power menu. I hope this would be fixed soon. Have a nice day OP.

I will add the screenshot option to the planned list!

To solve the problem logs would be nice ;)

anmar21

Aug 30, 2012
Does not work on Nexus 6P (latest stock image 6.0.1). Thanks! :)

Attachments

• xposed_error_20160228_131002.log
    42.6 KB · Views: 41

i2andog

Mar 14, 2015
Cleveland
Not Working Nexus 6p

Not working on nexus 6p running latest pure nexus rom. Switched all power menu mods to default.

Attachments

• xposed_error.log
    29.1 KB · Views: 13
Not working on nexus 6p running latest pure nexus rom. Switched all power menu mods to default.
https://db.tt/V3e3zNzR

My logs. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your efforts but still no success. :)

Well that was my fault, I have used the wrong strings, v1.1 messes up everything so I will upload v1.1-1 when I have more battery (I'm programming on the phone ;D) but for now use the v1.0 and for android M users: stay tuned!

Last edited:
Reactions: anmar21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heyho fellow people of XDA, I'm here to proudly present my first Xposed module!

NeoPowerMenu is an replacement for androids stock power menu, it gives the ability to customize the entire power menu how you like!
    You can freely change the colors, graphics, whats displayed, and much more!

Don't like your default power menu colors?
    Then change them!
    To do this, simply tap on "Theme" in the apps main screen and change every color of it, or download one of the various community made presets!​

Need more unique graphics?
    Then the "Graphics" screen is the right thing for you! Try it out and pick your favorite graphics!​

Want to have your favorite apps, shortcuts, or similar in your power menu?
    No problem for NeoPowerMenu, just tap on "Visibility and order" in the apps main menu, then tap on the + in the top right of the screen to add new elements!​

This module is not compatible with any other Module that performs Power Menu Modifications...(my module will try to overwrite the other modifications)

Main features:
    • Replace the Default power menu
    • Additional reboot options (For example: bootloader, safe mode, recovery mode)
    • Change the colors and save/load presets
    • 3 Built in presets (Light, Dark, Black)
    • Online preset server with over 250 community made presets (Containing custom graphics and colors)
    • Choose which items are displayed
    • Reorder the items as you wish
    • Multi Language, currently supported: English, German, Russian, Polish and Portuguese and more

Download from:

Other links:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-13-32.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-13-42.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-14.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-36.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-43.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-51.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-15-01.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-15-48.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-16-06.png

~ Sorry when my english is not the best

Current Version:
    Stable: v1.5.7
    Package name: de.NeonSoft.neopowermenu
    Size: ~3,43mb
    Man, quite some time passed since I last appeared alive in here...

Had a lot of private issues to sort out, some as serious as almost living under a bridge, but anyways, that's mostly sorted now!

And with that being sorted I began some big project just a few days ago...
    I'm working on NeoPowerMenu v2.0, a complete rewrite of the entire app!

It'll be more dynamic, more customizable, more your completely custom power menu! (and hopefully also more stable and smooth)

But be patient with me, I still have a very tight time table, and a project from square zero will take quite some time... I only have a few hours every evening to work on the app... and those hours are also shared with my other projects for other website services...

But eventually we will receive a completely new NeoPowerMenu with way more customizable features waiting for us all!
    I'm even trying to accomplish most of it without the use of root or xposed! (we will see how that goes, but I try to only use root/xposed if it really won't work without it)
    Here it comes: the v1.5 is online!
    Download over the xposed repository, can't upload now in the first post, bad network connection...

Changes (warning huge changelog):
    - Removed 'Waiting for root... ' Dialog. (moved it to the Root and Xposed info as an simple progress bar)
    # Reduced opening time.
    # NPM will now hide when the screen gets turned off and when other system dialogs open.
    # Reordered Colors list: both colors for one item are now together.
    # Reworked Visibility and Order list handler.
    # Reworked permissions system: Not all permissions are needed to work, you can select what you want to grant! ( not granted permissions will cause some functions to stop working...), only Android 6.0+
    # Reworked Presets system, faster loading and saving.
    # Reworked Presets import, now NeoPowerMenu won't open every file type, to open nps files as themes open them as text files.
    + Added new items: Airplane Mode, Restart System UI and Sound Mode.
    + Added the ability to hide item descriptions, for example you can hide the Soft Reboot description. (Checkbox for this is in the visibility and order screen)
    + Added the preset server, feel free to upload your presets!
    Now I'm back at active work, and I will try to publish a new update in the next days...

This update will mainly contain bug fixes:
    A fix for the color picker crash,
    for the upload crash and some changes to the login system (add the ability to update/delete your own presets on every device where you log in with your account, currently it's limited to the device where the preset gets firstly uploaded)
    Also I will (again) try to fix the transparency issue...

Additionally I have added a custom crash activity which has a button to directly display the part that caused the crash, also I've added an automatic crash reporter which should send the needed information directly to my server!
    Hi, thanks for this great xposed module.
    Any way to make it like this (https://dribbble.com/shots/1987775-Advanced-Power-Menu-concept-applied-in-the-Nexus-5)
    This is the second concept by Igor Silva
    I think I have the perfect place for such an option, currently we have only "Material" -> but we could also have "Material Fullscreen"

Will come in a next update!