[Xposed] NeoPowerMenu - Create your own Power Menu

Search This thread

TimAnd

Jul 20, 2010
Sarajevo

IODroids

Sep 30, 2014
Mumbai
I assume there wont Be any support from developer, as developer took a Break from programming 10 months ago..
I will uninstall this great module :( as it doesnt supports device and no updates soo far.

Man, quite some time passed since I last appeared alive in here...

Had a lot of private issues to sort out, some as serious as almost living under a bridge, but anyways, that's mostly sorted now!

And with that being sorted I began some big project just a few days ago...
I'm working on NeoPowerMenu v2.0, a complete rewrite of the entire app!

It'll be more dynamic, more customizable, more your completely custom power menu! (and hopefully also more stable and smooth)

But be patient with me, I still have a very tight time table, and a project from square zero will take quite some time... I only have a few hours every evening to work on the app... and those hours are also shared with my other projects for other website services...

But eventually we will receive a completely new NeoPowerMenu with way more customizable features waiting for us all!
I'm even trying to accomplish most of it without the use of root or xposed! (we will see how that goes, but I try to only use root/xposed if it really won't work without it)

Attachments

• ic_launcher.png
    ic_launcher.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 175
@DrAcHe981, May I suggest the attached Colorized Design for the new Icon on the New NeoPowerMenu Rewrite Release?

1548699881266.jpg

If you do like/want it, I can provide you with this Icon but, a much Higher Quality image. It took me about 15-20 minutes to put it together at a much higher DPI/Quality but, I had resized the image at 192x192 so I can attach it here.

If you want it, it's yours to keep... :thumbup:

I just love this development and wanted to contribute in some way by one of my talents. :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my Enigma Machine {aenigma = Latin for "Riddle"}.

Reactions: DrAcHe981
@DrAcHe981, May I suggest the attached Colorized Design for the new Icon on the New NeoPowerMenu Rewrite Release?

If you do like/want it, I can provide you with this Icon but, a much Higher Quality image. It took me about 15-20 minutes to put it together at a much higher DPI/Quality but, I had resized the image at 192x192 so I can attach it here.

If you want it, it's yours to keep... :thumbup:

I just love this development and wanted to contribute in some way by one of my talents. :eek:
Appreciate the effort put into it, but I'm afraid it doesn't matches to the general material/flat design the settings app itself is aiming for again...

And it took me like a hour to figure out the program I used for the new logo, so I'm kinda determined to now use it after that long time spent on it ^^"

ben63vw

Oct 2, 2010
I'm even trying to accomplish most of it without the use of root or xposed! (we will see how that goes, but I try to only use root/xposed if it really won't work without it)

This would be amazeballs!!! As I have root but difficulty getting xposed installed on my Mate 20 X and even if I did I don't thing your module works on andriod 9.x.

seanybiker

Feb 15, 2011
Waterford
Oh man thank you so much for this amazing app, I have it on my phone and I just tried it on my watch (zeblaze thor 4) it was not working but when I used experimental hooks it works. Love it. Delighted with the option of booting to recovery now instead of having to adb to the watch all the time. Youre a legend and I shall name one of my future kids Neo :D:D:D.
url]

Sorry quick edit.

Would it be possible or does anyone know how to change the view of the watch screen into square view, it's available in standard power menu but not in neo power, or maybe it is and I just can't find it , it's really handy to have that option as some apps ,ie Xposed opens on watch but with the screen being round I can't reach the corners of the app to change settings. ???.
If Dev needs a donation for implimenting this then I have no problems at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibuprophen

linuxdep

May 22, 2013
hello, i have installed this app on my HTC U11 with magisk, Xposed and Xprivacy Lua, but this app don't work. Root and Xposed was not detected???
What can I do there?

OK, i had disable root per default

Last edited:

CntrlAltDel45

May 7, 2015
Cape Town
This mod is absolutely fantastic, only problem is I'm unable to use boot to recovery functions as with Advanced Power Menu+ on my Xperia X running stock 6.0.1 with firmware .292 installed.

unrealB

Aug 9, 2019
Download presets?

The module is working perfectly fine on my Galaxy Tab 4 ST230, but when I tried to download presets it said that it cant connect to the server. Also I was given a preset (Android P Power Menu) and when I opened it with Neo it just said that the file type is incompatible. Anyone knows why? The file type is the normal type for this module, I can even export my settings and when I import them it says the same again. V1.5.7 on Pixelized OS

Last edited:

zadox

Oct 1, 2010
The module works in Pie on Samsung Note 9 if executed separately but it can not intercept the power button, so it is of little use to me. I wish @DrAcHe981 would have continued development as I can't seem to find any alternative :(

rzr86

May 21, 2012
Nafpaktos
i put screen record in the power menu but when i press to start recording it doesn't work for some reason
i only see in my file manager a mp4 with a size of 0 byte
i am using stock rom oreo 8.0 galaxy s7
does anyone know why?

besides that the module is an extremely great tool to use:cowboy:

Last edited:

Maksiu06

Sep 14, 2020
I warmly welcome. I don't know English so I use google translator. The module works great. This is what I was looking for. I like it very much. I have samsung note 4 (N910C) android 6.0.1. But I have a small observation. Not everything is translated into Polish. Could someone make everything in Polish? Thanks in advance. Thank you to the author for a great module. I greet everyone. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heyho fellow people of XDA, I'm here to proudly present my first Xposed module!

NeoPowerMenu is an replacement for androids stock power menu, it gives the ability to customize the entire power menu how you like!
    You can freely change the colors, graphics, whats displayed, and much more!

Don't like your default power menu colors?
    Then change them!
    To do this, simply tap on "Theme" in the apps main screen and change every color of it, or download one of the various community made presets!​

Need more unique graphics?
    Then the "Graphics" screen is the right thing for you! Try it out and pick your favorite graphics!​

Want to have your favorite apps, shortcuts, or similar in your power menu?
    No problem for NeoPowerMenu, just tap on "Visibility and order" in the apps main menu, then tap on the + in the top right of the screen to add new elements!​

This module is not compatible with any other Module that performs Power Menu Modifications...(my module will try to overwrite the other modifications)

Main features:
    • Replace the Default power menu
    • Additional reboot options (For example: bootloader, safe mode, recovery mode)
    • Change the colors and save/load presets
    • 3 Built in presets (Light, Dark, Black)
    • Online preset server with over 250 community made presets (Containing custom graphics and colors)
    • Choose which items are displayed
    • Reorder the items as you wish
    • Multi Language, currently supported: English, German, Russian, Polish and Portuguese and more

Download from:

Other links:

Screenshots:

Screenshot_2016-02-27-21-13-32.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-13-42.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-14.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-36.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-43.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-14-51.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-15-01.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-15-48.pngScreenshot_2016-02-27-21-16-06.png

~ Sorry when my english is not the best

Current Version:
    Stable: v1.5.7
    Package name: de.NeonSoft.neopowermenu
    Size: ~3,43mb
    Man, quite some time passed since I last appeared alive in here...

Had a lot of private issues to sort out, some as serious as almost living under a bridge, but anyways, that's mostly sorted now!

And with that being sorted I began some big project just a few days ago...
    I'm working on NeoPowerMenu v2.0, a complete rewrite of the entire app!

It'll be more dynamic, more customizable, more your completely custom power menu! (and hopefully also more stable and smooth)

But be patient with me, I still have a very tight time table, and a project from square zero will take quite some time... I only have a few hours every evening to work on the app... and those hours are also shared with my other projects for other website services...

But eventually we will receive a completely new NeoPowerMenu with way more customizable features waiting for us all!
    Here it comes: the v1.5 is online!
    Download over the xposed repository, can't upload now in the first post, bad network connection...

Changes (warning huge changelog):
    - Removed 'Waiting for root... ' Dialog. (moved it to the Root and Xposed info as an simple progress bar)
    # Reduced opening time.
    # NPM will now hide when the screen gets turned off and when other system dialogs open.
    # Reordered Colors list: both colors for one item are now together.
    # Reworked Visibility and Order list handler.
    # Reworked permissions system: Not all permissions are needed to work, you can select what you want to grant! ( not granted permissions will cause some functions to stop working...), only Android 6.0+
    # Reworked Presets system, faster loading and saving.
    # Reworked Presets import, now NeoPowerMenu won't open every file type, to open nps files as themes open them as text files.
    + Added new items: Airplane Mode, Restart System UI and Sound Mode.
    + Added the ability to hide item descriptions, for example you can hide the Soft Reboot description. (Checkbox for this is in the visibility and order screen)
    + Added the preset server, feel free to upload your presets!
    Now I'm back at active work, and I will try to publish a new update in the next days...

This update will mainly contain bug fixes:
    A fix for the color picker crash,
    for the upload crash and some changes to the login system (add the ability to update/delete your own presets on every device where you log in with your account, currently it's limited to the device where the preset gets firstly uploaded)
    Also I will (again) try to fix the transparency issue...

Additionally I have added a custom crash activity which has a button to directly display the part that caused the crash, also I've added an automatic crash reporter which should send the needed information directly to my server!
    Hi, thanks for this great xposed module.
    Any way to make it like this (https://dribbble.com/shots/1987775-Advanced-Power-Menu-concept-applied-in-the-Nexus-5)
    This is the second concept by Igor Silva
    I think I have the perfect place for such an option, currently we have only "Material" -> but we could also have "Material Fullscreen"

Will come in a next update!