I think I did everything the standard way.Okay I've had others have issues such as mine. At first I thought it was OOS (I'm on it) but then others on custom ROMs reported this too.
Could you tell me your steps so that I know if I flashed the zip like you did.
Are you sure you can change the parameters in amplify?I think I did everything the standard way.
1. Had LineageOS 14.1 with Magisk 13.3 installed.
2. Booted to TWRP and flashed Xposed-SDK25-Nougat-ARM-by-PurifyOS.zip.
3. Cleaned dalvik & cache and rebooted to system.
4. Installed XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid_29_04_17.apk.
5. Installed Amplify and activated it in Xposed.
6. Rebooted the system.
7. Opened Amplify and gave it root access.
That is basically it. Of course, I also did a full backup in TWRP just in case something goes wrong. I have not needed to use it yet though . Amplify has been running for a few hours and is still reporting everything fine.
My phone is Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (the KR version with Snapdragon 800) although I do not think it really matters in this case as the actual ROM is the most important factor.
This module don't work test fingerprint enabler or clipboard nativeHi ! Thanks
I had Op 3 & magisk flash xposed work no mistake.
Grenify and force doze work but can't download another ?
I had install bootmanager but message the module don't run in xposed do reboot phone.
After reboot no work ?