[XPOSED] [NOUGAT] [CAN UNSTABLE] Xposed SDK25/24 for all arch

Search This thread

Spillunke

Dec 2, 2014
Berlin
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Flashing the last-working Nandroid failed as did flashing an older version of Magisk. And not sure why the device keeps factory resetting.

Weird. After flashing v14 and stuck in bootanimation, i booted up to twrp and flashed v13.3 over it, without flashing, wipe or do anything else.

Im not sure, but maybe flash original or matching boot.img and then install magisk again. I hope you can fix ist without losing any data.

aenews

Jul 29, 2013
Bakersfield
Weird. After flashing v14 and stuck in bootanimation, i booted up to twrp and flashed v13.3 over it, without flashing, wipe or do anything else.

Im not sure, but maybe flash original or matching boot.img and then install magisk again. I hope you can fix ist without losing any data.
Reflashing ROM, wiping the system partition, restoring Nandroid, repairing System partition all did absolutely nothing. Flashing the Full ROM also flashes the boot.

L

LastStandingDroid

Reflashing ROM, wiping the system partition, restoring Nandroid, repairing System partition all did absolutely nothing. Flashing the Full ROM also flashes the boot.
If you flash Magisk afterward it's the cause you'll have to remove xposed. So u can't boot?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

aenews

Jul 29, 2013
Bakersfield
So on the clean install, I wanted to try something. I did a Nandroid and restored it afterwards, and the same bootloop and automatic factory reset happened again. For some reason, Nandroids don't work.

EDIT: Figured out why the Nandroids don't work. Updated to the K3 Build of TWRP and no boot loop.

Last edited:

hypertek

Oct 25, 2006
is it possible to pass safetynet with this? got it installed on magisk 13.3.. sort of need it for snapchat and snapprefs

DodoGTA

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 18, 2015
is it possible to pass safetynet with this? got it installed on magisk 13.3.. sort of need it for snapchat and snapprefs
No, NO and NOOOOO!!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

@everyone Can you install V4A Magisk module before installing the Xposed Magisk module?

denogun

Feb 8, 2015
OP3T with SDK25 Xposed running OOS 4.1.7 will be stuck in the stuttering bootanimation loop when upgrading to Magisk 14 - simply reboot to TWRP and flash Magisk 13.3 zip over it and you should be fine :)

oneslow5oh

Dec 31, 2010
Nor Cal
I'm having a problem...I have Xposed installed but magisk isn't asking to grant root permission. Also I tried downloading modules and it isn't showing up in downloads. I think I'm on an older installer apk and i cant seem to find the link for the new one. Any help would be awesome. Thank you

Fild5x

Feb 2, 2016
For now I have updated to magisk 14 but am using system xposed 87. No problem. Even some xposed modules which were causing forced reboots like amplify are working OK now. Waiting for an update on systemless xposed.

chudmanspike

Nov 13, 2013
After been stuck in a bootloop myself and having to re-flash my original rom and then re-install my nandroid after magisk 14 and systemless xposed sdk 24 I now also make sure I have a backup of boot. Re-flashing boot allows you to start your phone and remove any modules and not having to re-flash your full rom!

Top Liked Posts