[Xposed] [OP2] OnePlus 2 / OxygenOS-specific Xposed modules

Search This thread

gavinhungry

Apr 4, 2012
Hey, I shared the link to this thread on OnePlus forums, I hope you don't mind. Just installed the reverse alert slider module, works like it's supposed to, thanks!
I also removed the APKs from the repos (although the RawGit links I posted earlier should continue to work, albeit fixed to that version), and updated the repo names. Best to change any links you posted on the OnePlus forums to point to the Xposed repo.

Reactions: locxFIN

locxFIN

Oct 29, 2015
@gavinhungry a user on OP forums reported that Maxxaudio effects panel is disabled as well, and the media volume bar freezes in one spot although it keeps increasing in reality. Can't change it by dragging either. Could you look into these?

efipso

Nov 2, 2015
Lleida
@gavinhungry a user on OP forums reported that Maxxaudio effects panel is disabled as well, and the media volume bar freezes in one spot although it keeps increasing in reality. Can't change it by dragging either. Could you look into these?

I agree with that, Spot freezes but volume change correctly, and Maxxaudio panel is disabled but the effects works well, it's only the panel on the volume bar.

gavinhungry

Apr 4, 2012
Where is this? The Audio Tuner app? Settings -> Sound & notification? Or the volume notification?

I'm assuming the volume notification, but I can't reproduce this. Using my volume rocker works as normal, as does dragging the volume up and down.

I'll disable all of the other Xposed modules I have enabled and see if that changes anything. You should try the same.

efipso

Nov 2, 2015
Lleida
Where is this? The Audio Tuner app? Settings -> Sound & notification? Or the volume notification?

I'm assuming the volume notification, but I can't reproduce this. Using my volume rocker works as normal, as does dragging the volume up and down.

I'll disable all of the other Xposed modules I have enabled and see if that changes anything. You should try the same.

On the notification.
I've tried right know, the freezes gone, but the Maxxaudio panel still without appearing (it's not a problem for me, but maybe for others it is)

gavinhungry

Apr 4, 2012
On the notification.
I've tried right know, the freezes gone, but the Maxxaudio panel still without appearing (it's not a problem for me, but maybe for others it is)
What other modules do you have installed? If there's a conflict, I might be able to work around it.

The Maxxaudio panel being hidden is probably because I hid the panel that similarly lives underneath the alert volume notification (showing "No interruptions," etc. - note that this is separate from the toast) because I couldn't find a way to keep it in sync with the slider. For my part, I don't care - both of those panels were annoying to me. :)

So again, this goes back to:
- Me being able to figure out how to keep the slider and the panel under the volume notification in sync
- Me being able to come up with a settings UI, so the panel under the volume notification can be optional (since I don't want the damned thing)

3Shirts

Jan 18, 2009
Bedford
Don't suppose you would be able to make the slider run shortcuts instead could you? I'd love to be able to assign my own Tasker tasks to it!

efipso

Nov 2, 2015
Lleida
What other modules do you have installed? If there's a conflict, I might be able to work around it.

The Maxxaudio panel being hidden is probably because I hid the panel that similarly lives underneath the alert volume notification (showing "No interruptions," etc. - note that this is separate from the toast) because I couldn't find a way to keep it in sync with the slider. For my part, I don't care - both of those panels were annoying to me. :)

So again, this goes back to:
- Me being able to figure out how to keep the slider and the panel under the volume notification in sync
- Me being able to come up with a settings UI, so the panel under the volume notification can be optional (since I don't want the damned thing)

You can see what I have in the attached images

Tomorrow I will try to disable one by one to see who is creating a conflict, I'll tell you something when I can try it ;)

Attachments

• 1447274656432.jpg
    1447274656432.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,214
  • 1447274671885.jpg
    1447274671885.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,216

gururoop

Dec 24, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A2
Google Pixel 4 XL
Is there a module to disable hardware menu button and make the 3 dot overflow button appear where required? I tried all the options (built in remapping of OOS, as well as remapping using Xposed additions) but apps like Firefox never show the software menu button.

efipso

Nov 2, 2015
Lleida
Is there a module to disable hardware menu button and make the 3 dot overflow button appear where required? I tried all the options (built in remapping of OOS, as well as remapping using Xposed additions) but apps like Firefox never show the software menu button.

Settings->Buttons->On-screen navigation bar. This will disable hardware menu buttons on stock rom (OxygenOS) and show software buttons.

About the 3 dots, did you tried this? http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-force-3-dots-menu-t3181622

lalit.kultham

Jun 18, 2011
Phagwara
Please try to make an isolated status bar network meter for OP2. Gravity Box has too many functions which often conflict.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

rush25

Nov 12, 2011
Mumbai
just a suggestion ? can the notification switch be made ringer switch ? which toggles through normal silent and vibrate mode ?

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Since it didn't seem like anybody had written Xposed modules for some features I wanted, I wrote a couple myself. These are OxygenOS-specific. If you have any other OxygenOS-specific Xposed modules you'd like to see, let me know in this thread. I'm just getting started using Xposed, so I'm learning as I go.

No Quick Pulldown: http://repo.xposed.info/module/io.gavinhungry.xposed.oneplus.noquickpulldown
    This disables the "quick pulldown" (which is when you swipe down on the right side of your statusbar, it skips the notifications and takes you straight to quick settings). This module also disables "smart pulldown" (which is when you get the quick pulldown behavior only when you have no notifications). As a side-effect, it also disables "two-finger quick pulldown." Since I don't use that, I don't care, but I could rework it if needed.

Reverse Alert Slider: http://repo.xposed.info/module/io.gavinhungry.xposed.oneplus.reversealertslider
    This reverses the direction of the alert slider, so now the bottom position is "No interruptions," and the top position is "All notifications." It also disables the toast notification you see when moving the slider, and it removes the status from below the volume slider, both of which I found annoying (if you want to change the alert slider to control vibratation instead, check out VibrateMode).

No Quick Settings Edit Button: http://repo.xposed.info/module/io.gavinhungry.xposed.oneplus.noqseditbutton
    This one is pretty minor, but since I only need to set the ordering of my Quick Settings tiles once, I don't want to see the little edit icon every day in my statusbar. This removes the icon. If you want to reorder your Quick Settings some more, you'll need to disable this module.
    I added RawGit links to the APKs in the OP, for those having trouble finding them.
    Please for one plus 3
    think it would be good if you could select if you want the volume short cuts etc. Would be nice touch
    The biggest reason I disabled that was because I couldn't figure out how to get it stay in sync with the slider - also, I never used it and found it annoying.

Introducing that as an option relies on 2 things - me be able to figure out how to keep it in sync, and me being able to create a UI. I'm not much of an Android developer, I'm afraid. If I can do those, I may also just combine these into a single module, then keep adding options to it.
    Is it possible for you to look into disabling the power menu on lockscreen? The various xposed modules including GB doesn't work with OOS
    there's no working module in the moment for disabling power button
    U may want to try this:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2842792
    Works perfectly for me, set it up how u want, and disable what u don't want showing in lock screen :)