[XPOSED][R] Firefds Kit 11.0.1.2-BETA-2- Customize Samsung OneUI 3.x [14/03/21]

Search This thread

slutman

Aug 18, 2012
My phone enters recovery mode, but only after several (3 i guess) bootloops. @firefds What can I do about that?

It is a Galaxy S20+ G985F with android 11. Gonna try and post some log.

I'm not sure if it's still the case but to enter recovery, you need to plug your phone with Samsung cable to your computer

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
I'm not sure if it's still the case but to enter recovery, you need to plug your phone with Samsung cable to your computer

You mean using this app or all the time? Either way, you don't need to do that, because my phone goes into recovery. It just takes about 3 bootloops to get there.

doclucas

Jan 10, 2009
2 notes:
1) When notifications panel native blur is disabled (default), it is still enabled when pulling down the panel. I tried enabling it and disabling it afterwards, but the issue persist.
2) Enabling fingerprint and biometric unlock after reboot breaks biometric login on banking, financial and other apps (such as Paypal for example). I know it's a known issue, but I think should be a warning for that in the app.

Reactions: dr4go and firefds

doclucas

Jan 10, 2009
Reactions: dr4go

doclucas

Jan 10, 2009
  • Some features are removed on purpose. Since GravityBox has been working on Samsung Oreo devices without much issues, I only implemented features that need special Samsung coding. You can check GravityBox for R for additional features.

Note that the more xposed addons enabled, at least under Android R, the slower the device becomes. GravityBox is probably the worse for the device performance and also badly affects battery life. GB on Samsung A11 devices causes stability issues as well.
Just out of curiosity - I tested just adding a 1 feature addon - DisableFlagSecure. This is a built in feature in Firefds kit. With the addon enabled (together with FFK enabled, but DFS disabled), all the apps initial launching speed is significantly slower than without it and just enabling the feature inside FFK.
Thus would be appreciated if you add back those features and implement GB features into your app, so that GB installtion won't be necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Full House

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
However, everything is fine. After upgrading to OneUi 3.1 I had some problems but they are gone. Excuse me

N3Hp

Dec 1, 2013
The permission switch is gone dark, how could I fix this Screenshot_20210220-071721_Settings.jpg

Full House

Aug 25, 2018
tested on S20 FE 5G (SM-G781B) Android 11 OneUi 3.1
Here is what does not work:

- Enable call recording and call recording settings

- Clock size option

- Add a network speed menu to display the network speed in the status bar

- Show data usage view in the quick panel

firefds

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
tested on S20 FE 5G (SM-G781B) Android 11 OneUi 3.1
Here is what does not work:

- Enable call recording and call recording settings

- Clock size option

- Add a network speed menu to display the network speed in the status bar

- Show data usage view in the quick panel
Thanks for updating, but I can't do anything without logs.

Reactions: Full House

Full House

Aug 25, 2018
I specify that I managed to unlock some features thanks to a magisk module but here are the logs...

Attachments

• EdXposed_Verbose_20210223_001426.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • EdXposed_Modules_20210223_001411.txt
    1 MB · Views: 6

RURon

Oct 14, 2011
Hello, great work! I want to suggest to have a Java-style SimpleDateFormat string to customize the whole date/time display. That way user can have seconds, dates, weekday names long and short, padded or not and what not else and all in the order they wish. For example personally I'd like to have "d.M. H:mm:ss" - there are some more spaces between the 2 parts andeven though the locale version of date produces d.M - it is missing the dot behind the M (which is probably not a bug, but it is not the way it is used here)

I also noticed that boot to recovery isnt doing anything on my Magisk rooted G970F (it behaves like the button is just an icon with no functionality)

firefds

Mar 23, 2011
Toronto
Hello, great work! I want to suggest to have a Java-style SimpleDateFormat string to customize the whole date/time display. That way user can have seconds, dates, weekday names long and short, padded or not and what not else and all in the order they wish. For example personally I'd like to have "d.M. H:mm:ss" - there are some more spaces between the 2 parts andeven though the locale version of date produces d.M - it is missing the dot behind the M (which is probably not a bug, but it is not the way it is used here)

I also noticed that boot to recovery isnt doing anything on my Magisk rooted G970F (it behaves like the button is just an icon with no functionality)
Thanks for the comment. Please send me a PM regarding the reboot to recovery.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone