I'm not sure if it's still the case but to enter recovery, you need to plug your phone with Samsung cable to your computer
The list is in the first post.I recently installed Lsposed but I need to know wich app to whitelist for every modules. They told me to check the module scope list. Anybody can help
Maybe. I'll try if I have timeWell another thing. Is it possible to add the day of the week in the clock
I'm using s10 lite on android 11 Everything works fine except call recording actually it do not record wifi call
Thanks in advance
Thanks for updating, but I can't do anything without logs.tested on S20 FE 5G (SM-G781B) Android 11 OneUi 3.1
Here is what does not work:
- Enable call recording and call recording settings
- Clock size option
- Add a network speed menu to display the network speed in the status bar
- Show data usage view in the quick panel
Thanks for the comment. Please send me a PM regarding the reboot to recovery.Hello, great work! I want to suggest to have a Java-style SimpleDateFormat string to customize the whole date/time display. That way user can have seconds, dates, weekday names long and short, padded or not and what not else and all in the order they wish. For example personally I'd like to have "d.M. H:mm:ss" - there are some more spaces between the 2 parts andeven though the locale version of date produces d.M - it is missing the dot behind the M (which is probably not a bug, but it is not the way it is used here)
I also noticed that boot to recovery isnt doing anything on my Magisk rooted G970F (it behaves like the button is just an icon with no functionality)
Users who want to use EdXposed's whitelist feature should whitelist the following apps:
- Android System - android
- Call - com.samsung.android.incallui
- Camera - com.sec.android.app.camera
- Contacts - com.samsung.android.contacts
- Email - com.samsung.android.email.provider
- Firefds Kit - sb.firefds.r.firefdskit
- Messaging - com.samsung.android.messaging
- MTP Application - com.samsung.android.MtpApplication
- NFC - com.android.nfc
- One UI Home - com.sec.android.app.launcher
- Settings - com.android.settings
- Smart Capture - com.samsung.android.app.smartcapture
- Software Update - com.wssyncmldm
- System UI - com.android.systemui
com.samsung.android.app.telephonyuito enable call recording and call recording settings.
Sorry, I forgot to attach them.
There were no errors there, it turned out all I had to do was to reinstall the apk again after enabling it in EdXposed and it worked, without even rebooting.
I needed it just for the call feature and it works, so your work fit my needs, thank you very much !!
Thanks for the reports guys!Same here , had to reinstall apk , then it worked.