It works on my S10+. In firefds the toggle is to put another toggle in your settings>notifications>advanced settings. You have that toggled on also?
Ok didnt know that
Users who want to use EdXposed's whitelist feature should whitelist the following apps:
- Android System - android
- Call - com.samsung.android.incallui
- Camera - com.sec.android.app.camera
- Contacts - com.samsung.android.contacts
- Email - com.samsung.android.email.provider
- Firefds Kit - sb.firefds.r.firefdskit
- Messaging - com.samsung.android.messaging
- MTP Application - com.samsung.android.MtpApplication
- NFC - com.android.nfc
- One UI Home - com.sec.android.app.launcher
- Settings - com.android.settings
- Smart Capture - com.samsung.android.app.smartcapture
- Software Update - com.wssyncmldm
- System UI - com.android.systemui
com.samsung.android.app.telephonyuito enable call recording and call recording settings.
Sorry, I forgot to attach them.
There were no errors there, it turned out all I had to do was to reinstall the apk again after enabling it in EdXposed and it worked, without even rebooting.
I needed it just for the call feature and it works, so your work fit my needs, thank you very much !!
Thanks for the reports guys!