Which device & which firmware?I've followed the instructions step by step but nothing showed up when i pressed the option button after reboot
Works also good to me, but dock icons can't be move too...Works good
but dock icons stay locked, can't be move or replace, every time when I long press icon on home screen popup appear saying '' you can resize widgets, and reposition widgets, short cuts, and folders by pressing the menu key and tapping edit''
untick the module from xposed solve the problem but theme doesn't working any more. N9005 ..
Any solution please?
Just discovered something. Apparently the stock launcher supports theme chooser like the Galaxy S5 but has been disabled by Samsung so I updated my earlier Xposed module to a new version which enables the feature right within the launcher's menu option as you can see in the screenshot below. There are a few ways to enable this but the easiest way that works for most Note 3 variants is using xposed so now I share with you this module.
- rewrite the xposed module to enable the hidden feature instead of the replacing icons
- launcher set to max. 9 workspaces
- enabled edit feature on homescreen
INSTALLATION: (Requires Xposed Framework)
1. Download and extract the file above. Inside the extracted folder are all the files necessary for installation.
2. First install SecThemeChooser app.
3. Install some themes.
4. Install xposed SecThemeChooserModule and activate.
6. To choose theme, on the homescreen press menu button and you will see option to set theme.
7. Select a theme and apply.
NOTE: In case you happen to acquire or produce some themes, please share them on the thread.