• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Xposed] Working-ish GravityBox KK Mod on Note 3 withTouchwiz

Search This thread

RGNDI

Jul 5, 2011
Yauco
www.rgndi.com
Hey Guys I Just Got a Note 3, and I updated it to 4.4.2, installed Xposed Framework, and since I love the GravityBox Mod, I installed it to see what would work, and at the moment it kind of does, not everything works, but it doesnt crash either.

So Far I've Found Working
-Ultimate Notification Control
-Brightness Control By Sliding Finger on Status Bar Works
-Double Tap to Sleep
-Maximized Widgets
-ALL Battery Settings (Status Bar)
-Data Traffic Monitor
-Pie Controls
-Power Tweaks
-Most if Not All Display Tweaks
-Most Miscellaneous Tweaks
-More

So Try it Out For Yourself, and Let Me Know if This Helped!

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
Well not quite everything, but Wanam was designed for TW devices and is definately mkre compatibale. With that said GravityBox does have different options.
@RGNDI may I ask what does ultimate notification control do? Does it allow lock screen notifications?

PS: Careful when fiddling around GravityBox and always have a Nandroid backup. For eaxmple enabling lock screen targets will render your phone unlockable

RGNDI

Jul 5, 2011
Yauco
www.rgndi.com
I am actually using both at the same time, guess I forgot to mention that in the OP, Wanam is cool but Gravity Box has a more stuff Wanam is missing, so I wanted to report how Gravity was working for me at the moment!
Ultimate Notification is a LED, Sound and Vibration Control Module for notifications!

yamwt

Aug 30, 2011
I am actually using both at the same time, guess I forgot to mention that in the OP, Wanam is cool but Gravity Box has a more stuff Wanam is missing, so I wanted to report how Gravity was working for me at the moment!
Ultimate Notification is a LED, Sound and Vibration Control Module for notifications!

Is it possible to only use the Ultimate Notificacion option? I mean, install all but not touch anything because of the compatibility and only use that part because im using lightflow but it drops my battery life, so if i use xposed i know that the battery will be better, is that correct?

Sorry for my english, im from argentina!!

Rintenfinten

Oct 7, 2011
I removed GB again because I became battery problems. Nothing serious, but "Android OS" often used up more battery than my screen. After deinstalling BG I had no more such problems.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys I Just Got a Note 3, and I updated it to 4.4.2, installed Xposed Framework, and since I love the GravityBox Mod, I installed it to see what would work, and at the moment it kind of does, not everything works, but it doesnt crash either.

So Far I've Found Working
    -Ultimate Notification Control
    -Brightness Control By Sliding Finger on Status Bar Works
    -Double Tap to Sleep
    -Maximized Widgets
    -ALL Battery Settings (Status Bar)
    -Data Traffic Monitor
    -Pie Controls
    -Power Tweaks
    -Most if Not All Display Tweaks
    -Most Miscellaneous Tweaks
    -More

So Try it Out For Yourself, and Let Me Know if This Helped!
    Does anybody know if using GB and Wanam at the same time will cause any problems?

I am using both wanam and gravity box since using note 3 6 months ago, so far no problem. Good.