XPOSED your Xperia X (Guide For Rooted Devices)

Mar 25, 2012
Crete,,,Heraklio
Hi guys,,After a lot of test im glad to tell u that xposed is fully working in Xperia X and is easy to install it
First of all as the titlle says u have to be rooted,if u are not read my other thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-x/development/root-xperia-x-34-0-1-277-modded-kernel-t3429972

Steps

1,,,Download xposed files i collected for u,
Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk BUT NOT OPEN IT,SELECT DONE AFTER INTALLING IT

2,,,Download flashfire from playstore
Open it and push the red + in right-down of the screen
Select flash zip and select xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64 and in the page after check only mount/system read/write
Then push the red check button in up-right corner of screen

3,,,In first page again select wipe and check only dalvik cache and cache partion

4,,,Then u will see a flash option in first page,do it and dont be afraid,tested 4 times,wait about 2 minutes and then u will see the progress in ur xperia

5,,,Then just...enjoy ur Xposed xperia X

Attachments

Last edited:

MegaSharkXDA

Dec 24, 2010
Hi guys,,After a lot of test im glad to tell u that xposed is fully working in Xperia X and is easy to install it
First of all as the titlle says u have to be rooted,if u are not read my other thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-x/development/root-xperia-x-34-0-1-277-modded-kernel-t3429972

Steps

1,,,Download xposed files i collected for u,
Install XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk BUT NOT OPEN IT,SELECT DONE AFTER INTALLING IT

2,,,Download flashfire from playstore
Open it and push the red + in right-down of the screen
Select flash zip and select xposed-v86-sdk23-arm64 and in the page after check only mount/system read/write
Then push the red check button in up-right corner of screen

3,,,In first page again select wipe and check only dalvik cache and cache partion

4,,,Then u will see a flash option in first page,do it and dont be afraid,tested 4 times,wait about 2 minutes and then u will see the progress in ur xperia

5,,,Then just...enjoy ur Xposed xperia X

The usual question... No need to wipe system or factory reset, right? :)