• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

xPrivacyLUA - Export All Settings

Search This thread

markd89

Jul 26, 2007
Export All Setting is dimmed. I know that's because there's something missing from the kernel (I'm on LineageOS).

Is there a workaround to copy a file from this phone to another phone?

If so, what file? Do I need to worry about the new phone not having all of the same apps?

Thanks!

spawnlives

Jan 27, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S9
Export All Setting is dimmed. I know that's because there's something missing from the kernel (I'm on LineageOS).

If so, what file? Do I need to worry about the new phone not having all of the same apps?

Thanks!
I think the files are:
xlua.db
xlua.db-journal
with a root file explorer located in
/data/system/xlua

These are the files to delete if having major problems with xprivacylua. It will revert xprivacylua to default settings ie: first installation.

You could try to copy these files and replace them on a different phone.

If you export/copy the settings it only effects the same apps that you've restricted on your original phone to the new phone.
So any new apps or apps that are different from original phone will have to be restricted ( if needed ).
From memory exporting settings will include any hooks restrictions from the repo section as well but may have to redownload the hooks themselves ( just going off memory haven't done it in a while ).

Last edited:
Reactions: markd89

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks!
    I think the files are:
    xlua.db
    xlua.db-journal
    with a root file explorer located in
    /data/system/xlua

These are the files to delete if having major problems with xprivacylua. It will revert xprivacylua to default settings ie: first installation.

You could try to copy these files and replace them on a different phone.

If you export/copy the settings it only effects the same apps that you've restricted on your original phone to the new phone.
    So any new apps or apps that are different from original phone will have to be restricted ( if needed ).
    From memory exporting settings will include any hooks restrictions from the repo section as well but may have to redownload the hooks themselves ( just going off memory haven't done it in a while ).