• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[XT1575/72][FIRMWARE] Nougat 7.0 Stock Official LATAM [STOCK][ORIGINAL]

slicetwo

Sep 23, 2012
www.radioactivesandwich.com
I flashed this last night with the US modem (on ATT) and it's working perfectly. Paired with bluetooth with no issue. It did delete all my internal SD card info, which I read might be the case. If you have an external SD card, take it out before you actually flash this or you'll lose everything. So far it's running great. My phone is now labeled as a XT1572 instead of 1575, though. Don't think it really matters.

nd4spdbh

Jul 23, 2011
I flashed this last night with the US modem (on ATT) and it's working perfectly. Paired with bluetooth with no issue. It did delete all my internal SD card info, which I read might be the case. If you have an external SD card, take it out before you actually flash this or you'll lose everything. So far it's running great. My phone is now labeled as a XT1572 instead of 1575, though. Don't think it really matters.
Do you have a link to the modem you flashed?

Also, is there anyway i can back up my phones modem that is currently working ? Looks like flashing the stuff in the OP will kill my TWRP, modem, boot.img etc etc.

nd4spdbh

Jul 23, 2011
The modem file is in the second post on this thread. One weird Quirk I have noticed is that when I restart the phone the battery data resets.

Ah ok. Didnt know if that was the one you were referencing.

Any input on my other question of being able to backup my current radio?

seven5three

Jul 29, 2016
I may have discovered a fix for the lack of LTE on Verizon. It's only been a few minutes, but it's promising. Here's what I did.

I fully charged the phone and restored the stock XT1575 CLARK_RETUS_6.0_MPHS24.49-18-8_cid9_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml rom (Sept 2016) all the way through reboot & stopped early in the setup, after making sure the phone connected to LTE on Verizon.

Then I flashed this ROM, but edited the steps / a FLASH.BAT so it didn't touch the modem or bluetooth packages. Ran through reboot, got to set up - still got LTE lock!

Here's exactly what I put in my FLASH.BAT

fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8
fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.9
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
fastboot reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: wazaa08

nd4spdbh

Jul 23, 2011
I may have discovered a fix for the lack of LTE on Verizon. It's only been a few minutes, but it's promising. Here's what I did.

I fully charged the phone and restored the stock XT1575 CLARK_RETUS_6.0_MPHS24.49-18-8_cid9_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml rom (Sept 2016) all the way through reboot & stopped early in the setup, after making sure the phone connected to LTE on Verizon.

Then I flashed this ROM, but edited the steps / a FLASH.BAT so it didn't touch the modem or bluetooth packages. Ran through reboot, got to set up - still got LTE lock!

fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot reboot

Sounds like that would be the best way to do it even if not on LTE verizon if you are in the US considering that you would have to flash your modem again anyways so why not just keep the original working one.

DeadEye J

Jan 28, 2014

fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot reboot
I can confirm these steps worked for me on US Verizon to get LTE DATA. I had tried flashing the XT1572 images, then the XT1575 modem images and had no luck. Tried multiple times.

HOWEVER - I'm sad to report I get no sound to or from on voice calls. I'll tinker with it a bit tonight and see if there's something I can do in the settings. But for now I need to get back to work and so I tossed the SIM in a different phone.

ChrisJ951

Jan 25, 2011
I can confirm these steps worked for me on US Verizon to get LTE DATA. I had tried flashing the XT1572 images, then the XT1575 modem images and had no luck. Tried multiple times.

HOWEVER - I'm sad to report I get no sound to or from on voice calls. I'll tinker with it a bit tonight and see if there's something I can do in the settings. But for now I need to get back to work and so I tossed the SIM in a different phone.
Settings->more->cellular networks->

Change preferred network type to LTE / CDMA

HikingMoose

Jun 20, 2011

fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot reboot

That's what I tried last weekend, but it wouldn't still didn't work for me. I had to leave my wife's phone on stock 6.0. We are on US Cellular, which uses the same bands I believe.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

fastboot oem fb_mode_set
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot reboot

That's what I tried last weekend, but it wouldn't still didn't work for me. I had to leave my wife's phone on stock 6.0. We are on US Cellular, which uses the same bands I believe.

xtreme2020

Mar 4, 2013
Working

Flashed Rom then Modem and everything Working as Expected XT1575, Dominican Republic. Thanks.

How did you get August Security Update ?

Hi! This is my first post, i want to share the Stock Nougat 7.0 Original firmware for XT1572/XT1575 from LATAM, i work with MotoService and found it yesterday after update the program (with date 7 Sept.)

Tested in my XT1575, no bugs, wifi, BT, signal OK.

I came from TruPureXMM 6.0, dont know if you have to come from stock 6.0 or can flash from AOSP, etc.

-- Screenshot:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**INSTALLATION** [Don't try with LOCKED bootloader]

1. Put in fastboot mode
2. Run 0Flash.bat and wait until reboot
3. (XT1575 ONLY) flash 6.0 modem (it works in Argentina, you will need a different one for another region)

Hit Thanks if it served you! Enjoy!
Links in comments

DeadEye J

Jan 28, 2014
Settings->more->cellular networks->

Change preferred network type to LTE / CDMA
Tried this but no luck... still no sound coming or going on voice calls. I used the hidden menu to limit the radio to CDMA only, and suddenly I had voice working. But of course then I had no LTE.

I think this is a HD Voice/Advanced Calling/VoLTE issue. It's enabled on my account. But I cannot figure a way to enable it on this ROM. I can see the option on the hidden menu (dial *#*#4636#*#*) bit every time I enable VoLTE Provisioning it resets to OFF once I leave the screen. It's not an available option in the regular Cellular Networks menu either.

Anybody know how to turn on VoLTE Provisioning on this ROM??

**EDIT** After some heavy Googling... it looks like there is no support for VoLTE for the Moto X Style, which means it's probably disabled for this ROM. If that's the case, and we cannot enable it in the ROM, I'll probably have to disable it on my Verizon account. That's normally an easy thing to do, but not for me. I'm on a corporate account and I'm not an account administrator, so our IT guys would need to request it and they won't. It took me FOREVER to find somebody at Verizon that would enable it for me last year. I'd hate to think about trying to get it disabled again just for a custom ROM.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Motoven

Jan 16, 2017
Caracas
AYUDA

Downloading... Muchas gracias por el aporte!
Hola amigo buenas noches, Te escribo por que imagino que entiendes espanol, me encuentro en argentina, mi caso es el sigueinte tengo 2 MXPE uno negro de 16gb, fue el primero que compre y pero algun dia flasheando una rom entro en bootloop constante y intente montarle todas las roms habidas y por haber y no salia del boot, solo se quedaba ahi en el msj de WARNING, alguna vez agarro uan de linage pero perdio el BASEBAND, quedo inutil, no se si tenga reparacion.

El 2do MXPE es blanco edicion bambu de 32gb, este se me le daño el tactil, pero solo en la parte de abajo donde estan las teclas virtuales, pero resulta que yo tenia resurrection remix, pero decidi volver a la stock rom, y ahora cada 2 horas pierde la tarjeta sim, tengo que flashearle el modem nuevamente, de verdad que te pido una ayuda o si podriamos comunicarnos te loe agradeceria.

Saludos.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Hola amigo buenas noches, Te escribo por que imagino que entiendes espanol, me encuentro en argentina, mi caso es el sigueinte tengo 2 MXPE uno negro de 16gb, fue el primero que compre y pero algun dia flasheando una rom entro en bootloop constante y intente montarle todas las roms habidas y por haber y no salia del boot, solo se quedaba ahi en el msj de WARNING, alguna vez agarro uan de linage pero perdio el BASEBAND, quedo inutil, no se si tenga reparacion.

El 2do MXPE es blanco edicion bambu de 32gb, este se me le daño el tactil, pero solo en la parte de abajo donde estan las teclas virtuales, pero resulta que yo tenia resurrection remix, pero decidi volver a la stock rom, y ahora cada 2 horas pierde la tarjeta sim, tengo que flashearle el modem nuevamente, de verdad que te pido una ayuda o si podriamos comunicarnos te loe agradeceria.

Saludos.

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

Saludos.

marekca

Feb 20, 2009
How do you installed TWRP, I installed by adb command, I can run TWRP recovery, but I can't run system from recovery, it runs bootloader again.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

I installed TWRP then flashed Magisk 13 and got root without interfering safety net check.
How do you installed TWRP, I installed by adb command, I can run TWRP recovery, but I can't run system from recovery, it goes to bootloader again.

SteveHebe

Dec 31, 2008
Here are a couple of ideas for anyone in the USA that is having trouble. I am on Verizon and have successfully installed and am using this ROM.

1. I installed the ROM following seven5three's strategy using the two files from the OP.
2. on first boot, Cellular didn't work, Bluetooth didn't work and Data didn't working, turned Airplane mode on and then off and Data & Cell service started up fine.
3. I pulled the modem files ( BTFM.bin, FSG.mbn and NON-HLOS.bin) from XT1575 CLARK_RETUS_6.0_MPHS24.49-18-8_cid9_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml rom and copied/ overwrote them in to the directory created by the XT1575 Modem 6.rar and then ran 0flash modem.bat.
4. Booted Phone, turned Airplane mode on and then off, Viola!! Problems resolved.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: QuantumFluxx

jsmith8858

Nov 11, 2008
Boston
For anyone considering this, I have been using this ROM on my Pure (AT&T) for 3 days now and it is flawless. I have yet to find a problem or bug. Very smooth and quick. Battery drain seemed a *little* high but likely because I've spent a ton of time setting up apps, configuring things, playing with settings, testing things out, etc.

So, I highly recommend giving this a shot!

One thing I did notice is that even though I am allowed to tether on my AT&T plan I could not turn it on. It was not greyed out of anything, I just could not turn it on.

Since I am rooted, I used the guide here http://techtrickz.com/how-to/how-to-enableunlock-tethering-on-android-7-0-nougat/ to enabled it, which worked fine.