xtended android 12 for cepheus

Search This thread

AJSRO

Feb 7, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 9
I have a question to ask, I have installed the latest version with gapps, but when I start the system I don't have the usual start that happens with other roms, for example Avoc, Pe, that is, choice of language, wifi activation, copy apk from my account. Does this depend on the version of gapps I install or is it a rom with a different structure? I hope I have explained myself well, thanks
What's up bro!
You are correct, it depends on the type of GApps you are using. The other ROMs you mention already have them preloaded with the Full ones. They are GApped ROMs.
On the other hand, in the Vanilla ROMs (such as Xtended) we will have to install them on our own and generally, it is recommended to use the Basic or Core type, we are talking about basic versions of the GApps.
If you want to do the test, flash the NikGapps Full and you will see how you will have the initial configuration menu of the device. In A12 I don't know if it works, once I did it in Xtended with A11.

Reactions: baggino and RDS.007

RealNBB

Aug 18, 2014
Hello,

unfortunately yesterday with both NikGapps and FlameGapps I had the problem that the voice search via the Google App did not work. Also a subsequent installation of Google Assistant brought no remedy.

I also had the problem of not getting my AAWireless connected via Android Auto. I did not have these two issues with the other A12 ROMs from here.

Otherwise great ROM with a lot of settings options. If these two points are still fixed, that would be great! Thank you!

Reactions: RDS.007

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
Hello,

unfortunately yesterday with both NikGapps and FlameGapps I had the problem that the voice search via the Google App did not work. Also a subsequent installation of Google Assistant brought no remedy.

I also had the problem of not getting my AAWireless connected via Android Auto. I did not have these two issues with the other A12 ROMs from here.

Otherwise great ROM with a lot of settings options. If these two points are still fixed, that would be great! Thank you!
Hii, try full gapps, This def will work after using full gapps .

AJSRO

Feb 7, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello,

That's right, the Google Assistant doesn't work unless you're on a GApped ROM or if you install the Full version of GApps.

Test Build :
Only for those who faced green tint while using FOD and also check chinese payment apps

Download :

Hi dev!
Does this version fix notifications not showing?
Thanks in advance.

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
That's right, the Google Assistant doesn't work unless you're on a GApped ROM or if you install the Full version of GApps.

Hi dev!
Does this version fix notifications not showing?
Thanks in advance.
Hii, please describe it more so I can know if it's doze which stopping notifications or something else.

When notifications stops appearing like after some time of screenoff ?

AJSRO

Feb 7, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hii, please describe it more so I can know if it's doze which stopping notifications or something else.

When notifications stops appearing like after some time of screenoff ?
I can see the notifications on the lock screen and in the quick settings and in Doze, but floating notifications are not displayed when I receive them, as if I had Heads-Up disabled. Of course, I have checked in the QS that the Heads-Up option is activated. That's all.
Let me flash again, all clean, if my problem persists I will try to flash the beta you recently uploaded.

EDIT:
I found the solution to my problem. What prevented me from seeing the floating notifications (Heads-Up) was this option, it was activated by default:

photo_2021-12-13_20-09-48.jpg

Last edited:

firiel

Apr 3, 2007
Athens
Sorry to bother you. I tried to install the rom following the instuctions and now am stuck on the X logo booting up. I read about the dfe installation and did install it. Before I did it just booted through the mi logo to the twrp. Should I wait? And if yes for how long.

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
Sorry to bother you. I tried to install the rom following the instuctions and now am stuck on the X logo booting up. I read about the dfe installation and did install it. Before I did it just booted through the mi logo to the twrp. Should I wait? And if yes for how long.
Which gapps you using ?

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar

hyp89

May 23, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 9
First, thank you very much for supporting the mi 9 after the official support from Xiaomi (Android upgrade)!

I'm interested in flashing your rom as crdroid is likely not beeing upgraded to Android 12.

Do I have to flash dfe or is it optionaly? I want to encrypt in case my device is stolen.
Thanks for your help.

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
First, thank you very much for supporting the mi 9 after the official support from Xiaomi (Android upgrade)!

I'm interested in flashing your rom as crdroid is likely not beeing upgraded to Android 12.

Do I have to flash dfe or is it optionaly? I want to encrypt in case my device is stolen.
Thanks for your help.
Hii, welcome.
Well, storage is not encrypted yet as it will fail to decrypt recovery ( you can't flash further builds )
Once recovery will be updated then I will make xtended encrypted.

About DFE : OF ROM DON'T BOOT THEN FLASH DFE .

cuchipandy

Apr 22, 2021
Great work, most customization A12 Rom.
Everything work right but fingerprint in apps, login, check passwords in chrome, etc doesnt work. Nice work anyway.

Top Liked Posts