XTRAKT: the first games to run smoothly on the touch HD! Works on the Touch Pro!

Search This thread

CR7KB24

Nov 18, 2008
This is the first game with such great graphics and to run so soothly on the Touch Pro. The only thing I found to kinda be cut off because of the difference in screen size is the loading screen.

EDIT: Well after looking closer I found that while playing the game the left part of the screen is slightly cut off not allowing you to see your score. But is still good enough to play.

INFO

Test is out yourself! :)

DOWNLOADS

RapidShare

4Shared

If at first the game does not work thy this:

3D Drivers

Last edited:

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I just installed it, neat game. I can't believe they didn't use the accelerometer for steering. Steering and shooting with the stylus is impossible at later levels. Since the game gives you separate scores for shooting, steering, and stunts... you'll take a hit on shooting or steering.

But the game is playable. Perhaps if the game was using a different orientation (dpad in the left hand)... you could steer with the Dpad and shoot with the stylus.

It is smooth and the graphics look great. Thanks for sharing!

buckyg

Aug 12, 2007
KC Area
Control really isn't optimal, but I guess since it's meant for another device... The help screens are cutoff and I can't make out some of the controls. Did figure out if you start the game after opening the keyboard, can use the Up/Down arrows on the kb to steer.

The game does look pretty good!

Agent Blair

Jan 6, 2009
Works, but the right-hand side is cut off. Regardless, it's a great game, but the controls are a bit wonkey (maybe because I'm not good), still playable though, completed the first level. I had to exit by going to the control panel.

And the drivers you posted are the same as here. Right?:
http://www.fuzemobility.com/the-new-3d-drivers-are-here-with-video/

Now if only I can get FPSE to do this graphics rendering so well with PS1 games!

lobe

Jan 3, 2009
White screen

This is my first post! So... hello! :)

I had the same problem with white screen (mSD isntallation). I have 3d drivers installed.
After installing it in the device memory it works great!

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
was anyone able to beat the first boss?
for some reason, I can't hit the corners of the stupid shield...

X2D

Jan 1, 2009
If you click around where the orange corners are you have to do it pretty quick and hit all of the corners or it won't drop the shield.

proj3ktpat

Nov 24, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
To those having trouble with the steering/shooting

I found it much easier to open up the keyboard and use z/x to steer left and right with your left hand. This leaves you right hand free to control the shooting. Also you don't have to hit home to exit. Although the majority of the quit button is cut off, you can hit the edge of it if you look in the top corners.

Brendo

yeah, been using it on my touch pro (latest official rom) since it came out. works well (apart from sides cut off ofcourse) but everything is accessible (tap small blue area top left to go back or just use dpad). still cant beat first boss. hope an update will have gsensor enabled or something

g2tl

Nov 27, 2007
Boston
The hardest thing about beating the boss is you not hitting it, especially when it shields itself. I found that you have to hit the orange spot a little offset to the left. I was able to get rid of the shield pretty fast this way.
The problem is, it doesn't die right away!! You'd better hope you get through the first form within a min and a half, or you may not have enough time for the next form :/

sylvezter

Jun 8, 2006
Thanks a bunch. This game plays very smoothly on the fuze. Even though it is sized for wvga, the game is still fully playable.

theomni

Oct 19, 2008
It's absurd that WinMo doesn't have games that utitilze the full 3D accelerator of this $300 phone. Will be on the hunt for more of this type.

punkmonkey1984

Aug 16, 2008
Bucheon 부천시
not working on i900/ omnia any reasons why just says

the file cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted csrtificate or one of its components cannot be found if the problem persists try reinstalling or restoring this file,

iv got it installed to main memory and installed the 3d drivers just incase,
any ideas how to make it work please