Xtremeguard screen protectors 91% off with code - Code working as at 29th June 2015

Search This thread
J

justinisloco

I got 2 Screen protectors for my GS3 and 2 for my nexus, I dont care much for the quality of the protectors, but in a situation where i dont need a zagg for my nexsu, and only spending $5 on all 4 protectors, I cant complain! I run a cell phone shop in town and it costs us about $5 for 5 crap protectors, and these are a slight step up from our quality.

usernotfound

Dec 2, 2006
This deal worked out great for me. I ordered two for my phone, and one for my N7, and got two for each! Four screen protectors for $3.80 total.

Fist time doing a wet application, and got some dust under my phone screen, which I did first. Messed it up trying too hard to get the bubbles out, and tore it off and tried a second time. Went on easier but I still have some marks I can deal with. Thought it was going to be impossible to get the larger Nexus 7 protector in place, but it went on like a champ, fits perfectly, and I have yet to find a blemish 3 days later.

jbuffethed

Sep 28, 2010
I got a little worried. I went to order this last night Dec 16, but held off until morning. When I entered it initially, it said it was an invalid code. I closed out all my browser windows and tried again.

BINGO!! 3 screen protectors for $4.50 + free shipping. Cant beat that.

Rock-&-Roll-Hedgehog

Jul 7, 2012
I've just got a NEW code 82% of 2. Although I think the old code '80off3' still works. Try 82off2, first post has been amended accordingly. Hope this helps someone. :)

Last edited:

theBeachBoy

Dec 3, 2012
First post, just to say thanks..

Ordered two N7 covers and one fiull N4 cover, arrived for $5 total.

Tonight I'll put one on the N7 ans my N4 is still B/O.

joshka89

Nov 29, 2010
I just bought Nexus 7 SGS 3 and 2x SGS2 protectors for 3.50, free shipping. That is awesome

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
Thanks to the Op .... I was finally able to catch a deal posted here... ordered 2 screen protectors today for 2.70 with free shipping to NYC .. i get packages delivered to my job for quicker delivery . lol ... hopefully it comes fast

PsychoMcSatan

Sep 8, 2012
Wakanada
Red Magic 6S Pro
Just applied my Xtremeguard and I gotta say that I like it a bit better than the XO skin that it was replacing. Almost identical products, but the Xtremeguard seems just a touch less gummy.

Still attracts fingerprints like crazy, but I think even that seems not as extreme as with the XO.

At this price, I might just have to stock up on more reserves.

-PMS

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
Did anyone receive a confirmation email on their order. I ordered yesterday and my card was charged and it says my order has shipped on the XtremeGuard site . how long did it take to come for those who received theirs already ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

candyeve

May 29, 2011
I've gotten it as early as 5 days. From the time I placed the order till the time I received it.

Djfantom

Jan 2, 2012
wow i ordered mine on the 18th . was charged the 19th and never received it . and i had it shipped to my job, which is a business in manhattan ny with a front desk receptionist ... so all packages are signed for and or accounted for . never came .. im going to contact them and get a refund its only $2.70 but its the principle . plus i didnt know it was the type of screen protector you use water to apply.

*******Edit******** Contacted Customer Support and the hey explains there was a delay in shipping due to hurricane sandy on the east Coast and that it should be arriving any day now. . sure enough it was waiting for me when I got to work on his evening . and from what Im Reading wet installs are better than dry for people like me who can never line it up right and always get dust and air bubbles. Lol .. Looking forward to putting it on

Last edited:

candyeve

May 29, 2011
If any one has any updates on coupon codes kindly post as I need to place another order

1pop23

Dec 26, 2012
Hillsboro
How does the screen protector feel? I don't like wet Installs because the protector feels really rubbery like the invisishields most the time. Is this one any different?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

gunkle

Oct 26, 2008
How does the screen protector feel? I don't like wet Installs because the protector feels really rubbery like the invisishields most the time. Is this one any different?

This one feels a little rubbery like most of those at install ones do. I there is a slight resistance but I really only notice it while swyping on the keyboard. I it seems to be getting a little better over time. I have had it installed for a week.

1pop23

Dec 26, 2012
Hillsboro
This one feels a little rubbery like most of those at install ones do. I there is a slight resistance but I really only notice it while swyping on the keyboard. I it seems to be getting a little better over time. I have had it installed for a week.

Thank you. Might try a dry install first. I normally have no problems getting those on

Top Liked Posts