XXKI3 stock odin

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
anyone have stock XXKI3 firmware for odin? hotfile is closed and i can't find the file anywhere

MistahBungle

Nov 7, 2011
AndroidFirmwares.net or Samsung-Updates.com (or wait until Samfirmware have their files up again).

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012

-Grift-

Jan 9, 2011
Singapore
as long it have 3 files for downgrade from jellybean

it seems i can't choose old fw on samfirmware

btw thanks all for reply

huh ... Mine only has one file that you put in the PDA section. It contains everything needed including CSC and modem AFAIK... Used it countess times when I am on ICS or Jellybean Stock or custom ROM..

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
huh ... Mine only has one file that you put in the PDA section. It contains everything needed including CSC and modem AFAIK... Used it countess times when I am on ICS or Jellybean Stock or custom ROM..

can you give me the link? , so it's safe to flash for downgrade? i read if you want to downgrade you need 3 files for odin

BTW the firmware is for i9100 right? not the i9100G

Last edited:

-Grift-

Jan 9, 2011
Singapore
can you give me the link? , so it's safe to flash for downgrade? i read if you want to downgrade you need 3 files for odin

Yeah its for the i9100. For safety im not 100%...

As per flashing any ROM, Software, Stock or Custom there are risks and I am not responsible for any results that you might encounter...
http://goo.gl/94wPq9

My collection of Stock Firmware for the Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 specific to the region Singapore(DX) Open(XSP) which are non-carrier(Telco) specific.

Reactions: immortalneo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yeah its for the i9100. For safety im not 100%...

As per flashing any ROM, Software, Stock or Custom there are risks and I am not responsible for any results that you might encounter...
    http://goo.gl/94wPq9

My collection of Stock Firmware for the Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 specific to the region Singapore(DX) Open(XSP) which are non-carrier(Telco) specific.