[XXLQ5][4.0.4] CheckROM Revo HD v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

danieldmm

Dec 18, 2008
France
Since the main thread its closed, i decided to create this thread to say a couple of words of integrity and mutual respect.
Some simple steps.
Before you use ask if you can use, even if you dont ask just put some credits to other pepole work ...these are some base steps to respect others work, and win some respect.
Little things like this its not difficult to do...
Just to finish, thanks CheckROM for the V7, a great ROM that is my Stock ROM XXLQ5 De-Odexed by TugaPower... (CheckROM users they expected a lot more comming from you Guys)

Just to finish since my XXLQ5 its not more in XDA, i replaced by XWLPM...
Link XXLQ5 that was in XDA by TugaPower aka danieldmm--> http://d-h.st/7uy

(Its not to hard to see that are basically the same ROM) At least you use as base ROM....

Cheers

ScreenShots Attached

Last edited:

ronhoover88

Nov 25, 2010
Bangalore
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
What exactly did you think check rom was doing? They are just cooks add stuff from xda to their rom like themes and tweaks.

That's the same what they have done in your case.

They didn't have a kernel dev till now.

Real development is built from scratch like AOSP!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: danieldmm

joshuab227

Aug 20, 2011
Bombay
Not that I'm defending leo or gc as they put out a rom which was a huge disappointment apart from being a potential phone bricker as their stable v7 but could you back up your claims with some proof?

Both roms have a different checksum which means there are some differences between them....

Please provide some evidence before making accusations that they stole your rom

Sent from my GT-I9100

Reactions: beston94

ronhoover88

Nov 25, 2010
Bangalore
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Now they are waiting for Samsung to release 4.0.4 source code .! To continue CRv7!!

Lol...what a rip off!!

What was up with them to release a rom that could brick the phone? :banghead::thumbdown:

Was the 4.0.3 released by samsung so unusable for them not to use as a base, cook and zip:confused:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

menkromsen

Feb 23, 2009
Oslo
Hmm, not good!

I have lost faith in CheckROM the last couple of weeks. People have been waiting for v7 ICS edition for months. Leomar said they were working on it, and people just couldn't wait! Time went by and people kept asking every day whats up with the progress. Well, we almost got no info at all. We were just told not to bee rude and let the developers do their thing.
-In my view a developer should keep his users close, and not tell lies and whatnot! The waiting-game was just BAD :(

Then, they release an leaked ROM without anything special!? It could even brick our phones! And no option to use Jkay's modification which was strange since people were told that the development of v7 was finished but wouldn't be released before Jkay ICS was ready. Jkay did his thing, but it took even more weeks before the leaked v7 rom came. What a disappointment!

I do have to say that I am very grateful of the work done with v4 and v6 though. Still using v6 as my daily rom and always come back to it. Have not found a single ROM that can compete with it yet...

joshuab227

Aug 20, 2011
Bombay
Just compare the files in zip ROM, the same date, time and minutes, even the efs backup script its from my ROM, its a little two coincindence. Dont you think so ?
Cheers

If that's true....then that's horrible mate..
I only compared the checksums....not the contents

Please post some screenshots and add them to the first post

Sent from my GT-I9100

Z

zylor

Proof that this is a ripoff from tugapower:

http://d-h.st/7uy <- Dated from 05/07/2012

Checkrom V7 released <- Dated from 07/07/2012!

Here is the proof that it was a ripoff!

Oh btw, updater-script is a copy/paste from tugapower LOL

Last edited:
M

marcellocord

I advise you guys to read some of the lasts posts on the closed thread. CheckROM was one of the best SamsungROMs, like on v6, but on v7, too much expectations, too much promisses, almost nothing done. We had waited a long time for v7, then one week after LQ5, they release it. They knew it was a very dangerous firmware, and they didn't care. Then why they closed the thread? I think it was because some people were finding the truth. I'm never flashing CheckROM on my phone again. I flashed v7, didn't like at all. Nothing special, nothing like XWLA4-CR v6. I see that like this: they just want to give a end to Galaxy S II CheckROM so they can move to GS III. It's like a freaking market competition, where some devs just want to move to a "updated" phone, just to build ROMs to be better than the others [or even the donation crap]. They aren't the same as they were on v6, stable maniacs. Very sad, I'm very disapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Since the main thread its closed, i decided to create this thread to say a couple of words of integrity and mutual respect.
    Some simple steps.
    Before you use ask if you can use, even if you dont ask just put some credits to other pepole work ...these are some base steps to respect others work, and win some respect.
    Little things like this its not difficult to do...
    Just to finish, thanks CheckROM for the V7, a great ROM that is my Stock ROM XXLQ5 De-Odexed by TugaPower... (CheckROM users they expected a lot more comming from you Guys)

Just to finish since my XXLQ5 its not more in XDA, i replaced by XWLPM...
    Link XXLQ5 that was in XDA by TugaPower aka danieldmm--> http://d-h.st/7uy

(Its not to hard to see that are basically the same ROM) At least you use as base ROM....

Cheers

ScreenShots Attached
    So sad, but is totally true... At least say something to danieldmm..

Shame on you Checkrom.
    Leo is Berlusconis italian dictator brother! No seriously, im ashamed that im running v7 right now, going to flash a new rom as fast as possible

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2
    S3 is their new toy, s2 is abandoned by them ... they didn't developed any ics rom for s2 just throwed some leak based rom to shut us all...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
    Hmm, not good!

I have lost faith in CheckROM the last couple of weeks. People have been waiting for v7 ICS edition for months. Leomar said they were working on it, and people just couldn't wait! Time went by and people kept asking every day whats up with the progress. Well, we almost got no info at all. We were just told not to bee rude and let the developers do their thing.
    -In my view a developer should keep his users close, and not tell lies and whatnot! The waiting-game was just BAD :(

Then, they release an leaked ROM without anything special!? It could even brick our phones! And no option to use Jkay's modification which was strange since people were told that the development of v7 was finished but wouldn't be released before Jkay ICS was ready. Jkay did his thing, but it took even more weeks before the leaked v7 rom came. What a disappointment!

I do have to say that I am very grateful of the work done with v4 and v6 though. Still using v6 as my daily rom and always come back to it. Have not found a single ROM that can compete with it yet...
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone