Year 2021. LG D802 Int 32 GB revive still possible?

Search This thread

BigBadSheep

Mar 9, 2012
Turin
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Hello everyone.
I still have this phone in title.
Its actual status is bricked but:
1. I am able to enter in download mode but not seen in Windows Device Manager more Linux.
2. I can enter in qhsusb_bulk mode (9006), detected in Windows and Linux but it's a tricky, unstable connection.
3. Managed to flash, using dd in Linux, the TWRP recovery but I can't access it.
4. Tried to do a factory reset - I can get to the point where it's asking if sure...but nothing happens beyond that point.
5. I have all the programs found to be used in this forum but don't have a clear image on what and how to use them.
6. I need the partitions *.img files for the 32 GB version, not the 16 gb.
7. I have the kdz and TOT files for my version. But how to I use them?

Someone can PLEASE help me?
Thanks.

Absolute Territory

Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone.
I still have this phone in title.
Its actual status is bricked but:
1. I am able to enter in download mode but not seen in Windows Device Manager more Linux.
2. I can enter in qhsusb_bulk mode (9006), detected in Windows and Linux but it's a tricky, unstable connection.
3. Managed to flash, using dd in Linux, the TWRP recovery but I can't access it.
4. Tried to do a factory reset - I can get to the point where it's asking if sure...but nothing happens beyond that point.
5. I have all the programs found to be used in this forum but don't have a clear image on what and how to use them.
6. I need the partitions *.img files for the 32 GB version, not the 16 gb.
7. I have the kdz and TOT files for my version. But how to I use them?

Someone can PLEASE help me?
Thanks.
There's already a thread on it. https://xdaforums.com/t/fix-no-recovery-mode-no-download-mode-after-ota-on-rooted-lg-g2.2582142/

For a stock rom, here's the link. http://storagecow.eu/?dir=Xda/LG G2/Stock

This might can help.

BigBadSheep

Mar 9, 2012
Turin
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Thanks, but already did that.
I end up extracting img files from the TOT file and sending them to the phone using the dd command.
And I dd-ed every single file (36 files per total) but with no use.
Tried with TWRP recovery and with stock recovery...nada!
It must be the jumpy connection. I will try again someday later on.