Yellow tint bug while browsing on Chrome.

Search This thread

MrPotatoBall

Mar 9, 2020
Whenever I'm browsing via Chrome browser, the screen will randomly turns yellowish(like reading mode).
I have to restart my phone to make the screen back to normal.

C

clownthayek

i have the same problem, but i think it doesn't only happen in Chrome but also while browsing phone settings etc.
you don't have to restart phone though, to fix this turn on the read mode and disable it and screen should be normal again
but it's very annoying anyway
any fix?

T

TmatzXzonEv

for me it's just occurs on chrome after i updated it to latest version.. i just uninstall the latest update and it's fine now

Kurama03

Nov 20, 2020
Same for me for the 3 last days only when I use chrome but when I switch between color scheme it goes back to normal and once I reopen chrome same thing again any help and hdr videos on youtube

Last edited:

falken1975

Aug 27, 2014
Same here on Chrome and Chrome beta too (lastest versions). rom 12.0.4.0 stock from europe! Also happens when playing HDR videos on youtube.

falken1975

Aug 27, 2014
When i updated chrome, another app was installed automatically before chrome, i saw it on the notification panel. The name of the app starts with something like this: com.google.chrome.library....

There is something that has changed and I do not know if it belongs to Google or Xiami to correct that issue !

VyktorJonas

Jan 3, 2011
Brazil
this is driving me insaaaane, it turns the whole phone yellow-ish, turning the screen off and back on fixes but it's so annoying

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who have problem with yellow screen in Chrome, try disabling #dynamic-color-gamut in Chrome... chrome://flags and search #dynamic-color-gamut
    I had the same problem, the flags fix solved the worst in chrome, but it was happening every day on all screens, not only on Chrome (Even on the launcher) at sunset.

Looks like the configuration for night light was migrated with the data from my previous phone and there was no menu to disable it on MIUI, so I installed the Activity Launcher, searched for "night" and found two entries: the "reading mode" and the "night display".
    I opened the "night display" (Night Display Suggestion Activity) and there was the old stock Android menu that is hidden in MIUI. Turned it off there, and problem solved.
    By the way, to me is much better than MIUI's Reading mode (Or however is called in English), now that I have access to the stock menu, I plan on using it, ...although is not as confortable to use but I can create a shortcut and place it on the launcher....