Yellow tint bug while browsing on Chrome.

MrPotatoBall

Mar 9, 2020
Whenever I'm browsing via Chrome browser, the screen will randomly turns yellowish(like reading mode).
I have to restart my phone to make the screen back to normal.

C

clownthayek

i have the same problem, but i think it doesn't only happen in Chrome but also while browsing phone settings etc.
you don't have to restart phone though, to fix this turn on the read mode and disable it and screen should be normal again
but it's very annoying anyway
any fix?

Slim K

May 16, 2015
Whenever I'm browsing via Chrome browser, the screen will randomly turns yellowish(like reading mode).
I have to restart my phone to make the screen back to normal.
If you go to settings-->display-->colour scheme and switch to standard instead of automatic, it won't happen again. At least not on stock MIUI 12.0.3.0.

T

TmatzXzonEv

for me it's just occurs on chrome after i updated it to latest version.. i just uninstall the latest update and it's fine now

Kurama03

Nov 20, 2020
Same for me for the 3 last days only when I use chrome but when I switch between color scheme it goes back to normal and once I reopen chrome same thing again any help and hdr videos on youtube

Last edited:

falken1975

Aug 27, 2014
Same here on Chrome and Chrome beta too (lastest versions). rom 12.0.4.0 stock from europe! Also happens when playing HDR videos on youtube.

falken1975

Aug 27, 2014
When i updated chrome, another app was installed automatically before chrome, i saw it on the notification panel. The name of the app starts with something like this: com.google.chrome.library....
There is something that has changed and I do not know if it belongs to Google or Xiami to correct that issue !