Question Yet Another Bricked Mi Pad 5 after Global Rom

Search This thread

TiM3SH1FT

Apr 19, 2011
I was in the exact same situation and just like you I had a Russian Telegram user fix this whole mess. He took remote control of my PC to do it. It looked shady AF but it actually worked and he unbricked my Pad 5.

UmiCat

Yes me too. I spoke 3 people on telegram, all of whom you will hear about on forums like this. 2 of them were really terrible at continuing conversations, and I got really frustrated. But luckily I found someone else who responded to me quickly with sufficient info. He totally fixed my Pad 5 (although there were moments where I thought it might be really dead even with his magical power). Yes I was terrified of handing over the control of my pc to someone I never met... but I really didn't have a choice. With those 3 people I spoke, the quoted cost was in the range of 20-35 USD which I think is definitely worth it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't know if you solved your problem, but when this kind of things happened with Xiaomi phones, you needed someone with an authorized Xiaomi account that could log in Xiaomi flasher and unlock your device for you. I remember seeing a guy from Russia who did this procedure for many people over the k20 pro fórum (he charges 20us I think)
    Sorry for the kind of generic information but it's been sometime I saw this and can't quite remember the details. Try to search for more info about that in k20 pro fórum.
    What I can tell you is that if you find the right person to do it for you it's quite easy and fast. I think he does it over TeamViewer.

Anyway, don't give up. It is totally recoverable
    Thx for your suggestion and moral support 👍

In fact I did reach out to {Mod edit} via telegram and within a few short hours i was unbricked and running on the latest stock China ROM!

Life is good again, maybe after I get my courage again I will try the global ROM again ...although right now I have to wait a few weeks for xiaomi to unlock my bootloader
    Here bro, this group in telegram can help you
    A guy there has an authorized account

Search for {Mod edit}
    Thx for your suggestion and moral support 👍

In fact I did reach out to ... via telegram and within a few short hours i was unbricked and running on the latest stock China ROM!

Life is good again, maybe after I get my courage again I will try the global ROM again ...although right now I have to wait a few weeks for xiaomi to unlock my bootloader
    Happy to help bro
    I don't know if you solved your problem, but when this kind of things happened with Xiaomi phones, you needed someone with an authorized Xiaomi account that could log in Xiaomi flasher and unlock your device for you. I remember seeing a guy from Russia who did this procedure for many people over the k20 pro fórum (he charges 20us I think)
    Sorry for the kind of generic information but it's been sometime I saw this and can't quite remember the details. Try to search for more info about that in k20 pro fórum.
    What I can tell you is that if you find the right person to do it for you it's quite easy and fast. I think he does it over TeamViewer.

Anyway, don't give up. It is totally recoverable
    Moderator Announcement

Thread has been cleaned from Telegram references. Promotion of paid services is not accepted. Please additionally note XDA's stance regarding social media references:

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator