• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

You know you're rooted / a n00b when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remcotjuuh

Aug 7, 2012
Groningen, the Netherlands
You know you're rooted when you move downloaded apps immediately to the /system partition after you downloaded it if you have some space left there.

Sent from that little piece of plastic, metal and other materials I take care of if it were the most precious thing in the world.

Nethojs29

Oct 27, 2012
When your mother grounds you because you didn't root her droid and your father's one is rooted by himself.... How? Idk lol

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

GuyInTheCorner

Feb 18, 2012
London
YKYR when you are flashing ROMs in school.

Sent from my Jaffa Cake using XDA App
Do that all the time :D

One time I got a detention (ironically for using my phone in class cause O was flashing a CM10 nightly)
and I flashed in there :)
It was such a rush cause if I had another strike I would've been dead meat. (Our school has a three strikes policy. Caught on your phone once; lunch detention, twice; after school detention, three times; taken off you till the term ends)

Yes I bought the xda app. Problem?

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Do that all the time :D

One time I got a detention (ironically for using my phone in class cause O was flashing a CM10 nightly)
and I flashed in there :)
It was such a rush cause if I had another strike I would've been dead meat. (Our school has a three strikes policy. Caught on your phone once; lunch detention, twice; after school detention, three times; taken off you till the term ends)

Yes I bought the xda app. Problem?
What school is that? Elementary?

Sent from my premium potato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone