You know you're rooted / a n00b when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jaszek

Dec 30, 2008
Brooklyn
jaszekphoto.com
You know your rooted when your device finally has swag

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

swag-is-for-boys-class-is-for-men.jpg

Did I tell you I have class, and I have a good phone?

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
It is Monday and I dont want to work...

You know your rooted when...
… you search xda for “how to restore the warranty”

… unboxing the xda way is the only way!

… Your smartphone is smarter than a Phone!

You know your rooted when…
… when Chuck Norris touched it.

And last but not least you know you need a Girlfriend when...
... you come up with things like these. :eek:

Last edited:
R

RootTheNoob

Hou know you're rooted when your EVO 4G runs smoother and faster than an IPhone 4S.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

Last edited by a moderator:

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
*Off Off Topic*

So, you're one of them now Archer! Congrats!

Since you're running god mode now, why don't you make us, the crew (you know who you are people) to Recognized Trolls or Recognized Awesome? No you say? Maybe my friend George Washington will change your mind.

dr-evil.jpg

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
*Off Off Topic*

So, you're one of them now Archer! Congrats!

Since you're running god mode now, why don't you make us, the crew (you know who you are people) to Recognized Trolls or Recognized Awesome? No you say? Maybe my friend George Washington will change your mind.

dr-evil.jpg

I will consider your request upon receipt of.... one million dollars!

Reactions: matgras
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when you wake up from being blackout drunk with a strange new rom on your phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Saw this in another forum and thought this could be a pretty funny game. Let's see what people can come up with

Originally Posted by ilijan

I must post this for sensation users, because its most funny what i read from devs.

Examples: masaidjet: You know you're rooted when you tell a neighborhood hoe to " wipe her cache "

wscott9903: You know you're rooted when 1/2 of your apps require superuser permission.

feralicious: You know you're rooted when your spouse tells you they're leaving you and taking the kids and you think "perfect timing, (insert dev name here) just released a new ICS ROM".

jayochs: you know you're rooted when your phones buggy as hell :p lol

putney1477: You know you're rooted when, you husband, wife, significant other gets a new phone and says, don't you dare come near this phone, it works fine!

jackpot08: You know you are rooted when when spend more time flashing roms than using your phone"
    You know your rooted when you spend more time on xda then on fb...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when your friends show up with iPhones and you give them grief before you even realize what you're doing.

You know you're rooted when you can't help people with certain stock questions with certainty because you literally haven't messed with default functionality in months.

You know you're rooted when you see people whine about not wanting to factory reset and lose everything and your first thought is, "Why u no have nandroid?"
    YKYR when if your girlfriend talks a lot,you wanna try to freeze the process "com.girlfriend.voice" :D

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2