You know you're rooted / a n00b when.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gbatra4u

Oct 17, 2012
kya tumhare toothpaste mein namak hai?

Sent from my kb

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350478969725.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350478969725.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when you wake up from being blackout drunk with a strange new rom on your phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
    Saw this in another forum and thought this could be a pretty funny game. Let's see what people can come up with

Originally Posted by ilijan

I must post this for sensation users, because its most funny what i read from devs.

Examples: masaidjet: You know you're rooted when you tell a neighborhood hoe to " wipe her cache "

wscott9903: You know you're rooted when 1/2 of your apps require superuser permission.

feralicious: You know you're rooted when your spouse tells you they're leaving you and taking the kids and you think "perfect timing, (insert dev name here) just released a new ICS ROM".

jayochs: you know you're rooted when your phones buggy as hell :p lol

putney1477: You know you're rooted when, you husband, wife, significant other gets a new phone and says, don't you dare come near this phone, it works fine!

jackpot08: You know you are rooted when when spend more time flashing roms than using your phone"
    You know your rooted when you spend more time on xda then on fb...

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when your friends show up with iPhones and you give them grief before you even realize what you're doing.

You know you're rooted when you can't help people with certain stock questions with certainty because you literally haven't messed with default functionality in months.

You know you're rooted when you see people whine about not wanting to factory reset and lose everything and your first thought is, "Why u no have nandroid?"
    YKYR when if your girlfriend talks a lot,you wanna try to freeze the process "com.girlfriend.voice" :D

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 con Tapatalk 2