You know you're rooted when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Sup guys :) I know I'm not as active as I was before but that doesn't mean I can't create tension breaking threads for us to grow closer, right ? Ok, I've seen this thread in multiple device forums and for what it's worth, a device sucj as the X8 will have a lot of tales to spare. The rules are simple, just state something most rooted phone owners face :).

I'll start.

You know you're rooted when bootloops don't scare you anymore

You know you're rooted when you have a kick-ass camera but you have to explain to everyone that "My ROM doesn't support camera yet :(..."

You know you're rooted when your inbox is always empty ;) if you know what I mean.

That's all I got for now. Will write in new ones :) don't be shy. Get out there and make us LOL !

CnC-ROCK

Aug 28, 2012
Nashik
Sup guys :) I know I'm not as active as I was before but that doesn't mean I can't create tension breaking threads for us to grow closer, right ? Ok, I've seen this thread in multiple device forums and for what it's worth, a device sucj as the X8 will have a lot of tales to spare. The rules are simple, just state something most rooted phone owners face :).

I'll start.

You know you're rooted when you have a kick-ass camera but you have to explain to everyone that "My ROM doesn't support camera yet :(..."

You know you're rooted when your inbox is always empty ;) if you know what I mean.

That's all I got for now. Will write in new ones :) don't be shy. Get out there and make us LOL !
Well.. I know i am rooted when my contact list is empty.

Reactions: jay-z-s

GethPrime

Jan 13, 2011
You know your rooted when you have working SuperSU or Supeuser on your phone.

Co-Head of TDOT
-----
Sent from my Xperia Ray powered by FXP CM10 and Flykernel Jellybean using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jay-z-s

X8invisible

Oct 22, 2011
Internal Storage
You know you're rooted when you're proud of having the yellow triangle and you are even more proud when you make it disappear

"Searching is like eating: If you don't do it you'll die"©X8invisible

Chris95X8

Mar 21, 2011
You know you're rooted when you see this...
xREcovery.png

Sent from my HTC One S

Reactions: RohinZaraki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when you start "time brunch hero"... ;)

I'll start.

who is that root (sorry noob question)

you know you're rooted when you have su binary in your /system/xbin folder :silly:

what's /system folder? :p

ykyr when you have an x8/w8 and you know guys like rohin, chris, fotak, lucas, etc. and know what they've done. ;)

Sent from my rooted tomato using xda app

I'll start.

Well.. I know i am rooted when my contact list is empty.
    you know you're rooted when this guy is trolling your boot loading animation when you keep pressing back button during the sony ericsson logo
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone