You like pie? Great pie app - No root needed

Search This thread

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
This is a great app that adds pie to your screen. Back, home, and recents. You must turn it on in accessibility and reboot your phone.

Check it out.

Remeber: You can drag and drop pie on any edge.

I am not the dev and I don't know the dev.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.yesoft.handysoftkeys

now Free
dujy3epe.jpg

Last edited:

Gvaz

Aug 2, 2012
Leeds, ME
I hate the pie thing frankly, and it usually gets in the way of my usability of things like texting or anything on the botton screen. PA and PACMAN have this and it's so frustrating you can't turn that **** off.

DutchDogg54

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 16, 2011
Des Moines, IA
I hate the pie thing frankly, and it usually gets in the way of my usability of things like texting or anything on the botton screen. PA and PACMAN have this and it's so frustrating you can't turn that **** off.

I don't know what version of PA you were running but pie has always been an optional feature on the "mothership" & original version of PA built for the Nexus 4 by @molesarecoming & gang.

I used full screen / expanded desktop with pie the greater majority of the time since Nexus 4's release and it was the best Android experience I've ever had. I honestly never had a problem with PA's pie getting in the way at the bottom, especially with the "trigger area" adjustable setting. Sorry to hear it wasn't such a good experience for you man!

Sent from my Note 3 via XDA Premium

Gvaz

Aug 2, 2012
Leeds, ME
I don't know what version of PA you were running but pie has always been an optional feature on the "mothership" & original version of PA built for the Nexus 4 by @molesarecoming & gang.

I used full screen / expanded desktop with pie the greater majority of the time since Nexus 4's release and it was the best Android experience I've ever had. I honestly never had a problem with PA's pie getting in the way at the bottom, especially with the "trigger area" adjustable setting. Sorry to hear it wasn't such a good experience for you man!

Sent from my Note 3 via XDA Premium

I'm sure there was a bunch of time spent on it but with PACMAN (which includes PA) there is no way to turn it off. Another thing that bugged me about PACMAN (I dont remember if it did this at the time that I used just straight up PA) but it included the software back/home/menu keys whatever you call that. I much prefer hardware buttons to software ones (software just takes up real estate) and they'd be enabled by default even on samsung devices.

Anyways thanks for working on PA though!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone