• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Your Favorite Rom. So Far. For The S4 Sprint:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Just Wanted Peoples most Favorite Rom. And What Rom Your Runnin. Now? I Would Say My Favorite Rom Is. Forcerom. So Many Reasons Why. My Main Reasons. Its Fast. Very Stable. No Boat Sprint Apps. & I Love The Green Themed On Top. Especially The Green Battery:D Whats Your Favorite Rom:)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium

Last edited by a moderator:

opz187

Sep 30, 2012
Synergy from Verizon. works flawlessly on sprint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-57-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-57-38.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-35-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-35-23.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 447
  • Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-35-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-06-23-03-35-43.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 421

oscarthegrouch

Jun 19, 2011
I am unfamiliar with most of the devs with this phone. If Calkulin was here, I'd instantly know his great reputation from past experience. Right now, I stick with stock rooted and hotspot modded MDL. Stock kernel for compatibility issues with triangle away. Custom recovery for flashing and nandroid. I'm sure I could get better performance with custom, but I haven't ran across anything yet that impressed me. I haven't been very adventurous either. No disrespect towards devs, I just haven't been in this phone's scene long enough to learn reputations well enough yet. Calkulin"s roms did 99% of what I wanted a rom to do. Unfortunately he went onto HTC territory.

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Please do not turn this into a "What's the Best ROM" thread.
Best ROM threads and comparison threads on XDA are closed as they are not conducive to development
If you would like to list your favorite ROM and the features you like, fine.
Do NOT reply to anyone with "Well XXXX ROM has all that plus yyyyy"
This thread will be closed if that occurs
Thank you for your cooperation
Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Reactions: w8setter

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Stock deodexed MDL. KT kernel, with a BUNCH of mods installed (especially Xposed Installer with Nottach module). This might be the one phone I will not need to run a custom ROM for! It's awesome stock with a bunch of tweaks and modded out.

optimummind

Jun 17, 2012
Orange, CA
My favorite setup so far is stock odexed MDL with root + mods, such as CrossBreeder, Xposed Framework (and Nottach & Tweakbox module), ktoonsez kernel, and Viper4Android audio.

The phone is stable, fast, no lag, and battery life is excellent. :D

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Exact setup as you +1

I had that exact set up too... then I thought my phone was messed up bc dual shot kept freezing up on me and I thought it was faulty hardware... but it turns out that KT Kernel is causing the issue bc ktsoonsez's kernel souces are newer than our firmware so it's causing problems with the dual shot... so I'm running stock kernel for now until that gets fixed!

mjs2011

May 25, 2011
I'm really enjoying Premium ROM. It sounds like he'll be adding some flashable themes soon as well.

Trust me though, when Hyperdrive makes its way to our phone, which I'm told will be soon, I'll be checking it out as well.

But really, all the TW ROM's are nice. Blu Kuban is always a really nice change of pace and I usually keep my backup of that one so I can quickly run it at any time.

The AOSP ROM's are coming together nicely as well, though I'm holding off on making them my daily until the Pure Google S4 comes out. Then those ROM's will be stable just like TW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Please do not turn this into a "What's the Best ROM" thread.
    Best ROM threads and comparison threads on XDA are closed as they are not conducive to development
    If you would like to list your favorite ROM and the features you like, fine.
    Do NOT reply to anyone with "Well XXXX ROM has all that plus yyyyy"
    This thread will be closed if that occurs
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    This rom works on s4 sprint? U have a download link to the Rom?

Go to the 4th post in this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2323032