Your G1 for business reasons

Search This thread

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
I was curious as to see if there were fellow G1 owners out there that use there's not only for play and modding but for business as well. I personally do as that was the purpose for me actually getting a G1 the open source idea was an added bonus. But in dealing with freelance web design I have had a really good outcome using my phone for business matter.

So I ask is business a secondary factor for your G1 people out there?

mckoy1

Feb 11, 2008
Southern Cal
I was curious as to see if there were fellow G1 owners out there that use there's not only for play and modding but for business as well. I personally do as that was the purpose for me actually getting a G1 the open source idea was an added bonus. But in dealing with freelance web design I have had a really good outcome using my phone for business matter.

So I ask is business a secondary factor for your G1 people out there?

I use my G1 for both business and personal reasons. Google really walks the walk when they say the "Google Experience".

Before, the G1 I heavily relied on exchange mail, but I don't need it now. Gmail offers push email, domain related host email and I can even track my site's analytics with DroidAnalytics and Adsense.

BTW, I need to make some design changes to my site, are you interested?

Last edited:

soulife

Jul 27, 2008
yea, i do computer repairs on the side. i sometimes use the g1 to backup data or tether internet for upgrades etc.. also depending on the rom your running you can take advantage of integrated exchange support.

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
For me for some reason I never use the exchange support I use the email app for my business email and of course gmail...hence [email protected] but I am hoping we get 2.0 support so we can have 2 gmail accounts loaded then I can have my partners email for when he cant answer his.

I am the lead designer he is my coder plus long time friend lol.