Your recommendations on Samsung I9192 Galaxy S4 mini Duos

Search This thread

ice_ice

May 11, 2012
www.youtube.com
I really like what i read on this amazing device , i would like to buy it in the next couple of days ,but i really need your recommendation on couple of things :

1- Battery life :
most of the review i read , tested the I9090 , it did ok in my opinion , but someone pointed out to me that the i9092 my drain battery due to the dual sim and it has double antenna ,

2- Battery life/ custom roms :
i took a quick look over the original android development sub-forum , and i'm not sure if there's a bug free rom , what i mean dual sim is the essential reason for, i'm buying this device
so if by flashing custom roms to have better battery life (Win), and a buggy second sim (lose) , what your thoughts on that ? is there any stable roms ?

3- Original roms :
can you provide some insight on 4.2.2/4.4.2 , battery performance
4.4.2 isn't released to my country yet , just a couple of patches for 4.2.2
i wouldn't mind flashing another 4.4.2 rom

Here is the catch , i do a 24 hours shifts , sometime up to 30 Hours , i must have the phone by me at all the time ,i take many calls ,i move a lot ,and i can't just put it to charge .
i will outlast the phone , or it will outlast me :D :confused:

best of regards :angel:

I really appreciate your help on this :)

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
I really like what i read on this amazing device , i would like to buy it in the next couple of days ,but i really need your recommendation on couple of things :

1- Battery life :
most of the review i read , tested the I9090 , it did ok in my opinion , but someone pointed out to me that the i9092 my drain battery due to the dual sim and it has double antenna ,

i took a quick look over the original android development sub-forum , and i'm not sure if there's a bug free rom , what i mean dual sim is the essential reason for, i'm buying this device
so if by flashing custom roms to have better battery life (Win), and a buggy second sim (lose) , what your thoughts on that ? is there any stable roms ?

3- Original roms :

Here is the catch , i do a 24 hours shifts , sometime up to 30 Hours , i must have the phone by me at all the time ,i take many calls ,i move a lot ,and i can't just put it to charge .

first the i9192 variant behaves in battery life same as i9190 !! the only thing in the kernel battery drain issue and its fixed by flashing silviu's kernel for i9192
-for custom roms we have until now a s5-styled rom by ploiki \ adityapal \ shawn killer KITKAT... also we have no-knox full stock rom JELLY BEAN \ KITKAT by silviu and also thanks to k2wl and f4k we have stable cm11 carbon rom for i9192 with dual sim ... lollipop is WIP
- battery life is very good :)

Reactions: ice_ice

ice_ice

May 11, 2012
www.youtube.com
first the i9192 variant behaves in battery life same as i9190 !! the only thing in the kernel battery drain issue and its fixed by flashing silviu's kernel for i9192
-for custom roms we have until now a s5-styled rom by ploiki \ adityapal \ shawn killer KITKAT... also we have no-knox full stock rom JELLY BEAN \ KITKAT by silviu and also thanks to k2wl and f4k we have stable cm11 carbon rom for i9192 with dual sim ... lollipop is WIP

thank you , man

i really , appreciate your feedback on this .:good:

I've decided i will buy this device .:cowboy:

"lollipop is WIP" is a great news .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1- Battery life :

3- Original roms :

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone