YouTube Music module?

Search This thread

PoochyX

Oct 23, 2016
Bro there's a whole bunch of options for YouTube background playback this is like one of the most noob ops I ever read dude..... If your rooted with magisk theres YouTube Vance in the magisk modules dispensary if your rooted with supersu there's Vance but you need twrp or cm and if your not rooted there's YouTube Vance for non rooted users and then you would need the YouTube micro G so you can sign in with your account for the rooted version which you would Flash in twrp or put in root directory of phone you won't need the micro G... For magisk you don't need the micro G neither.. What makes the non root special tho its the only one that comes in blue and pink as I feel the developer did this so none rooted users have diferrent options the non root also comes in the black and dark colors also.... Research xda it's your tool....

PoochyXXX

Reactions: joluke and 0kti

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bro there's a whole bunch of options for YouTube background playback this is like one of the most noob ops I ever read dude..... If your rooted with magisk theres YouTube Vance in the magisk modules dispensary if your rooted with supersu there's Vance but you need twrp or cm and if your not rooted there's YouTube Vance for non rooted users and then you would need the YouTube micro G so you can sign in with your account for the rooted version which you would Flash in twrp or put in root directory of phone you won't need the micro G... For magisk you don't need the micro G neither.. What makes the non root special tho its the only one that comes in blue and pink as I feel the developer did this so none rooted users have diferrent options the non root also comes in the black and dark colors also.... Research xda it's your tool....

PoochyXXX