Youtube music vanced issue

Search This thread

.anon

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, got an issue with youtube music. I can not download any songs or playlists. The download button if there, but nothing happens when clicked.

- root version
- has storage permissions
- evolution x Android 10 on 9t pro

Any solutions?

Another weird issue is that it constantly gets uninstalled by itself for some reason..

Thanks.

.anon

Jul 4, 2017
IIRC then Youtube Vanced gets overwritten by the stock YouTube every time the Google Play Store auto updates.

yea, that is not an issue, I have youtube vanced as well, and I simply do not update it.

It seems every time I reboot my phone, the app is just gone, I have to reinstall it. On vanced manager it says "Install" not reinstall, it is completely gone.

For the download issue,its normal,the download option is not available in all countrys,for the other problem ask in vanced thread please.Cheers!!!

Not sure that is the issue.
1. I tried using a VPN, still did not download.
2. When using it without VPN, I used a trial premium account, and it worked. Maybe it is a premium only feature?

stephane_97

Nov 25, 2017
OnePlus 7T
yea, that is not an issue, I have youtube vanced as well, and I simply do not update it.

It seems every time I reboot my phone, the app is just gone, I have to reinstall it. On vanced manager it says "Install" not reinstall, it is completely gone.

2. When using it without VPN, I used a trial premium account, and it worked. Maybe it is a premium only feature?
Hi, it's a premium only feature indeed, and I think the dev once said that he wouldn't implement this function in his vanced app (might be wrong there, you should probably look it up to make sure)

Raiz

Forum Moderator / XDA Welcome Team
Staff member

Yea downloads are usually a server side feature, so not really modable in the apk itself. It used to be the same thing with Spotify Dogfood