The previous method without root is no longer worked after march update;
It only work if you installed fermata auto before 2023 march
If you are lucky install fermata auto before Google blocked it, dont update the new version of fermata auto or you will lose the magic
The current working method to enable Youtube & Web browser at Android auto required rooted phone & LSPosed installed, The following is the installation steps:
(Ported from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...or-android-auto.4079519/page-47#post-88561437
1. Rooted phone with Magisk & Enable Zygisk at Magisk settings
2. Install least version of LSPosed with Zygisk & Shamiko
LSPosed Framework. Contribute to LSPosed/LSPosed development by creating an account on GitHub.
0.7.2 Fix a bug causing Zygisk on KernelSU failed to unload Abandon a useless fix leading to more detection Clean service.sh Fix the bug of incorrectly determined as corrupted.
3. Install King installer 1.3 from Github
Porting of KingInstaller get from GitLab by annexhack - fcaronte/KingInstaller
4. Install Fermata auto via King installer, set as root user
Contribute to AndreyPavlenko/Fermata development by creating an account on GitHub.
5. Enable the Fermata auto as a Xposed modules at LSPosed manager, which not showing at app drawer, it existed at notification area
6. After enable the fermata module, Fermata auto will appear at android auto launcher (Remerber enable developer settings & unknown source at android auto)
7. If you want other 3rd party app appear at android auto launcher, install the Android Auto - XLauncher Unlocked
Custom Android Auto launcher, unleash your AA app, unlock more features! - GitHub - Rikj000/Android-Auto-XLauncher-Unlocked: Custom Android Auto launcher, unleash your AA app, unlock more features!
Just test the above method by myself & work
Hope it will help everyone wanna a good time at car when waiting
My phone: Pixel 7 pro with 2023 may firmware, Android auto 9.4
My car: Mazda 3 2017