Yt9213a 0009 v001 20191126 3.1 8227l android 9

Search This thread

markohye

Jan 30, 2015
Can someone help me? I can t balance the audio,i tink mine is a fake android 9 i paid 60 euros. Or can i put anothe rom? Thanks

Reactions: pajurpl

Safe D

Feb 27, 2020
Hi I have the same.

I have done some searches on older versions and found some updates that I am going to try.

I am a noob, so I am still researching this site.

No balance controls was also the driver for me to look for a solution.

I would really like a multi window as well.

I found these post
https://xdaforums.com/android-auto/...-firmware-chinese-7-head-unit-ac8227-t3931863

https://xdaforums.com/android-auto/android-head-units/7-8227l-unit-fake-info-t4016989

Not sure how relevant they are. But we only paid £60 odd. Mild inconvenience. Surely?

fergeteg

Apr 29, 2008
Hi

HI I have a new update (12/03/2020) I can't upload a link, few posts. What should I do?:confused:

I haven't tried it yet, but that's the problem for me too.

Last edited:

fergeteg

Apr 29, 2008
I have the same device and the same problem.
send email address, send solution.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I have the same device and the same problem.
Even 6-7 posts and I can put the link here. Under 10 posts the page doesn't allow me to upload a link.;)

Maro433

Apr 5, 2020

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Even 6-7 posts and I can put the link here. Under 10 posts the page doesn't allow me to upload a link.;)

can you send my to my email marro433@gmail.com thank you

siposalex24@gmail.com ? Gracia

starbouif33

Apr 10, 2020

Great thank you very much

dejavu2304

May 6, 2018
Balance fader android 9.1

Can someone help me? I can t balance the audio,i tink mine is a fake android 9 i paid 60 euros. Or can i put anothe rom? Thanks

fergeteg

Apr 29, 2008

Maro433

Apr 5, 2020
Muchas grascias

I sent an email. Sorry for that long.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Willingly. I'm trying to get a black home screen. If you have it, I'll share it here too.[/QUOTE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH JUST RECEIVED THE LAST MAIL SUPPORT PLEASE SEND INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO PERFORM THE UPDATE PLEASE ,, I WILL WORK TODAY TO SEE IF I CAN PERFORM THE INSTALLATION ,, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT

CHEERS

Maro433

Apr 5, 2020
Its work with my divice and everthing its work with no problems the radio GPS musci local,etc thank so much

fergeteg

Apr 29, 2008
Apr 16, 2020
Ive received the files, thanks... But can somebody give me the instructions? Becouse i have 2 file a .bin file and a .zip archive... How shoul i install the firmware?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I've got the same unit, can you please send me the link to this update. my mail address is cyberart@o2.pl, Thank You!!

Here is the linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/folder/sa41gjayjje91/YT9213A_Update
    can you send my to my email marro433@gmail.com thank you

siposalex24@gmail.com ? Gracia

I sent an email. Sorry for that long.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Great thank you very much

Willingly. I'm trying to get a black home screen. If you have it, I'll share it here too.
    Hello guys, I wanted to ask for help in choosing the software for my radio. Below are photos of my model, can I ask for support and instructions. I want the radio to have RDS and better sound quality.

My e-mail dawidcieslik@gmail.com

IMG-0286.jpg

IMG-0343.jpg

YT9213AJ OTA > 0323
    drive.google.com/file/d/1ODTAjpWVm7qk00cxNRLZR_3TrXE421NG

Will work. You do NOT have a dedicated radio chip, so .... Not sure what your expectations of RDS are?
    Hello!
    so if you remember what you did in 2021 :))
    if you would be so kind...

i have a yt9213A. and I am on 6.0 firmware and trying to upgrade to 8.1 a 2GB RAM unit on SPF Flash tool.

I tried Flashing with correct 8.1 firmware in format+download mode (except preloader) but did not get a boot. it was a black screen. wont start.

Should i flash the preloader too? Could your preloader work? (i tried yt9213Aj 6.0 firmware and its compatible.

when flashing all, including the 8.1 preloader (for the yt9213a firmware) it gave brick and i had to do a test point recovery which was nasty.

I dont get the full trick. I think one should flash all the files on the XYauto.com site and should work but it didnt.

Thanks!
    Hi,
    if it did go well in SPF, and you had white/green check mark about succefull installation, than it should be OK.
    After such change of FW you need to wait a bit longer for the first time to boot up from black screen. I mean from 5 to 10+ minutes.
    If it do not work, you can upload also preloader, just go to tab "format" mark "format whole flash except bootloader" (so you do not get a brick) and try to format/load again including preloader. Preloader I uploaded should work. Good luck.