Major A

Feb 8, 2008
Lille
Reactions: fergeteg

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
Update 20200417

Hello all,

probably nothing new in compare to 2020.03.12 update (UI1 vs UI2 maybe). Files inside zip file are dated 29.02.2008. Where are these updates comming from, what is the source?

THX

Major A

Feb 8, 2008
Lille
Hello all,

probably nothing new in compare to 2020.03.12 update (UI1 vs UI2 maybe). Files inside zip file are dated 29.02.2008. Where are these updates comming from, what is the source?

THX

Files'date is never related to anything in an Android build...always same date and time among builds with different file size for system.new.dat.

vnvebm

Jul 26, 2007
Nivelles
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ex0pi6wtkn484rz/xyauto_ui2_9213A_full_8227L_demo-ota-20200417%25281%2529.zip/file
New firmware. I have not tried. Ui2 20200417 Installation as in the previous version.

Flashed on my unit without any problem today ! Did not have time to check anything fixed or improved since 20200312. Mysteries of releases with no changelog at all.

Thanks !

bonsoir,

j'ai flashé mon système YT9213AJ_AHD_00011_V001_20200222 avec ce firmware (ui2 20200417) associé au fichier .bin . après 3 ou 4 sec, un message s'affiche en grand sur mon écran et indique que le fichier update n'est pas valide. Mais surprise, ça fonctionne : balance gauche droite ok, fader avant arrière non et plus de hausse excessive de volume entre le point 17 et 18.
bizarre donc mais ça fonctionne ! merci pour ce post
good evening,

I flashed my system YT9213AJ_AHD_00011_V001_20200222 with this firmware (ui2 20200417) associated with the .bin file. after 3 or 4 seconds, a large message appears on my screen and indicates that the update file is not valid. But surprise, it works: balance left right ok, fader front rear no and no excessive increase in volume between point 17 and 18.
weird so but it works! Thank you for this post

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
Summary in use with Corolla

Anybody solved problem with Microphone very weak reception and Radio volume little bit too loud from very first levels of volume setting? I tried MTK engineering apk and set all Mic values to 250 but did not help really. Also tried to change volume levels but without success.

Another missing things for this unit is impossibility to save radio stations positions and no AF for radio sations.
Navigation is only getting signal from GPS, no Glonass (but GLonass is mentioned in Navi signal monitor)
Not possible to make favourite Phone contact list
For sound it not possible to change fade but it is not so big problem
It is not possible to change side button color even using internal car setting app.

Suddenly display started to create ghost touches and is occasionally starting apps on its own.

I hope it will be possible to use external USB Mic to improve Mic reception....

Jeffito

Jun 17, 2020
I think I installed all iso from this topic.
Radio RDS ok.
flash drive: left and right balance ok, front and back no.
flash drive: equalizer ok.
fm radio: equalizer and balance off.
fm radio: volume 1 too high remains a problem
no loud effect
no bass enchantment

Did someone have a different result with another iso?

Reactions: Marekloop

fergeteg

Apr 29, 2008
I think I installed all iso from this topic.
Radio RDS ok.
flash drive: left and right balance ok, front and back no.
flash drive: equalizer ok.
fm radio: equalizer and balance off.
fm radio: volume 1 too high remains a problem
no loud effect
no bass enchantment

Did someone have a different result with another iso?

I think everyone has the same.

Reactions: Marekloop

Invincibl3

Sep 18, 2012
My YT9213a device went into bootloop with this update. Is it the correct update file for YT9213A.?

\
https://yadi.sk/d/ywQLQl7_HjmP_Q

Firmware via a USB flash drive for YT9213A with balance adjustment (equalizer is the same) plug from 17 to 19 remains))

1.Format a flash drive
2. Copy the contents (without unpacking) to a USB flash drive
3.USB flash drive 6-pin
4. The android update button is active (click it)
5. We are updated;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I've got the same unit, can you please send me the link to this update. my mail address is [email protected], Thank You!!

Here is the linkhttp://www.mediafire.com/folder/sa41gjayjje91/YT9213A_Update
    can you send my to my email [email protected] thank you

[email protected] ? Gracia

I sent an email. Sorry for that long.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Great thank you very much

Willingly. I'm trying to get a black home screen. If you have it, I'll share it here too.
    Hello guys, I wanted to ask for help in choosing the software for my radio. Below are photos of my model, can I ask for support and instructions. I want the radio to have RDS and better sound quality.

My e-mail [email protected]

IMG-0286.jpg

IMG-0343.jpg

YT9213AJ OTA > 0323
    drive.google.com/file/d/1ODTAjpWVm7qk00cxNRLZR_3TrXE421NG

Will work. You do NOT have a dedicated radio chip, so .... Not sure what your expectations of RDS are?
    Can someone help me? I can t balance the audio,i tink mine is a fake android 9 i paid 60 euros. Or can i put anothe rom? Thanks
    Hi,
    today 7.2.2021 I tried:

Use preloader in attachement.
    In SPFlashtool do not forget to check not to format bootloader ;)
    Than Format all and download.

Than you will get newest version - see attachement.
    It is API27 8.1
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone