• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Yt9213a 0009 v001 20191126 3.1 8227l android 9

Search This thread

fergeteg

Apr 29, 2008
Hello,

i have an YT9213A_00009_V001_20191126 Android Radio (Android 9.1, DDR/FLASH: 1G/16G, CPU: A7 1.3GHz x 4)
I have the same Probems with Fading and Balacing settings an like to flash a new Firmware.

I tried to update the firmware with the following steps:

- formated an USB Stick
- copied the XYAUTO_UPDATE(1).BIN and xyauto_ui1_9213A_full_8227L_demo-ota-20200312.ZIP files to the USB Stick
- The Radio recogizes the stick and offers the Update Button
- It starts to update after pressing the update-Button and reboots after 18%

--> after the reboot the Android-Robot is shown by the text update. after 20 seconds the update ends showing the dead Android-Robot and the text "error" is shown.

Please can someone help me by providing the needed Files and an Manual how to update the radio?

Thanks in advance and best regards
maniac2002

[email protected]

For everyone! That's all I can help.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/sa41gjayjje91/YT9213A++Update

Reactions: zuzeac

maniac2002

Oct 14, 2020
Hello,

here i give you a "step by step" tutorial how to update your YT9213A China-Radio

- formated an USB Stick
- Download the latest -ZIP and the -BIN file from here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sa41gjayjje91/YT9213A++Update
- copie the 2 files: "XYAUTO_UPDATE(1).BIN" and "xyauto_ui1_9213A_full_8227L_demo-ota-XYXYXYXY.ZIP to the USB Stick
- Put the USB-Stick into the USB2 Port (Thats Important, the USB1 Port doesn't work !!!)
- The Radio recogizes the stick and offers the Update Button, otherwise you can start the Update manuell.
- It starts to update after pressing the update-Button and reboots after 20%
. the Android-Robot assumes and will be shown until the update is finished.

Have Fun &

best regards
Maniac2002

Last edited:
Reactions: zuzeac

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
Screen 90° turned

Hello guys,
unfortunately I tried to install firmware issued for this unit by company ENPU electronics and now I have screen 90° turned without touch response and back camera is in strange resolution.
Do anybody know how to reflash this unit hard - including screen rotation and back camera reset? I already tried to reinstall firmwares we have here over automatic update but with no success. It will not change screen rotation and it remains turned.

link to wrong firmware:
http://file.xygala.com
log: xyauto
pass: 123456

Thanx if anybody can help.

maniac2002

Oct 14, 2020
Hello guys,
unfortunately I tried to install firmware issued for this unit by company ENPU electronics and now I have screen 90° turned without touch response and back camera is in strange resolution.
Do anybody know how to reflash this unit hard - including screen rotation and back camera reset? I already tried to reinstall firmwares we have here over automatic update but with no success. It will not change screen rotation and it remains turned.

link to wrong firmware:
http://file.xygala.com
log: xyauto
pass: 123456

Thanx if anybody can help.

Hello,

there are a lot of firmwares. Which did you flash?
in my opinion this firmware should work, but the file is too large !!!

uploads - XY公版 - 9213 - 9213A - 安卓9.1 - 中文 横屏 - 1024X600 - UI1-20200730

best regards

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
Hello,

there are a lot of firmwares. Which did you flash?
in my opinion this firmware should work, but the file is too large !!!

uploads - XY公版 - 9213 - 9213A - 安卓9.1 - 中文 横屏 - 1024X600 - UI1-20200730

best regards

I think it was this one - uploads/XY公版/9213/9213A/安卓8.1/中文/竖屏/1024x768/UI1-V3.1
As over 1GB this FWs do not work on this deivce for some reason.
Honestly I am not shure.
I panicked little bit and reinstalled it immediatelly by fergetegs firmware, but by that time rotation persisted and I tired another different FWs from this site with 764x1024 res to reverse rotation and also all that i have downloaded before. With no luck and digging deeper into sht.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

for development I can tell that in this turned FW I saw different buttons than we have in FW already available here, so probably we have to wait until this company will fill something in this folder (uploads/XY公版/9213/9213A/安卓9.1/外文/横屏/1024X600/V5.3) as it is empty for now but should be exactly working for our units.
Until that time I will be forced to install ADB and try to flash this brick the old way :'( - too lazy for this :)

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Last edited:

maniac2002

Oct 14, 2020
I think it was this one - uploads/XY公版/9213/9213A/安卓8.1/中文/竖屏/1024x768/UI1-V3.1
As over 1GB this FWs do not work on this deivce for some reason.
Honestly I am not shure.
I panicked little bit and reinstalled it immediatelly by fergetegs firmware, but by that time rotation persisted and I tired another different FWs from this site with 764x1024 res to reverse rotation and also all that i have downloaded before. With no luck and digging deeper into sht.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

for development I can tell that in this turned FW I saw different buttons than we have in FW already available here, so probably we have to wait until this company will fill something in this folder (uploads/XY公版/9213/9213A/安卓9.1/外文/横屏/1024X600/V5.3) as it is empty for now but should be exactly working for our units.
Until that time I will be forced to install ADB and try to flash this brick the old way :'( - too lazy for this :)

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

anybody do have a DUMP file for this unit? pls
Sccaters from our packages do not work.

lets try this one:
xyauto_ui1_9213A_9-ota-20200729.zip

please let me know if it is working.

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
How to reflash YT9213A from brick

So to describe how to revive your YT9213A after some mistake with brick result :)

Hardware you need:
USB cable male-male, PC (OS: Win7, XP), screwdriver (+), 2 pieces (10cm) of thin (0,5mm) cooper wire, somebody who can help you to connect usb connectors when you will hold wires on testpoints, or micro soldering station (explained later)
You do not need power supply for radio. Process is done with radio unplugged from power.

Software you need:
SP flash tool, SP_Driver_v2.0, MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8, Mediatek Driver Auto Installer v1.1352,
To start install all software and drivers on your PC (during installation of SP Driver v2.0, you will need to reboot PC).
Download - DUMP (recovery files) - YT9213A_00009_V001_20191126.zip ( https://we.tl/t-6nDsdnIgHn )

Disassemble your device to find test points:
attachment.php

It is located on the inside of electronic board (so put down back cover and disassemble electronic board)

Unzip DUMP file
Start SP flash tool, in SP flash tool press Ctrl+Alt+V (in window header you should see Advanced mode to appear)
In main window check Download-agent line, it should be loaded automatically with "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin", in Scatter-loading File search unzipped DUMP folder for "MT3367_Android_scatter.txt". Authentication file line remains empty.
In list of files check only "preloader" line. Uncheck all other.
In main menu select Window -> Write Memory (new Tab will appear)
1; In File path search in DUMP folder for ROM_0_BOOT1
2; In Begin address line write in " 0x0 "
3; In Region pick EMMC_BOOT_1
4; Hit Write memory button.

5; Now connect USB male-male cable into device's USB port 4 pin (smaller one called D), don not connect it to PC now, but prepare it close or ask somebody to hold it close (as testpoints are very small and it is impossible to make it all together alone).
6; Now use thin cooper wires and connect testpoints described in picture above (Vol UP 1&2) and connect USB cable to PC.
You can solder wires to this points but you need PRO tools for that.
7; Now you should see progress in bottom line of SP flash tool (first red line to check memory and afterward download progress for ROM1, after success it will write OK!), you do not need to hold test point connected during this process. When finished you should disconnect USB cable.
(For me worked to connect only testpoint 1&2 (I tried to solder wires to it, but only soldered this two points together and then needed to clean solder from this contacts as it was short circuit :p ). If download process do not start you will need to connect also testpoint 3&4 altogether or 1&2 and then 3&4).

Than you need to do similar for EMMC_BOOT_2 part of memory so start with point no.1; Find and select ROM_0_BOOT2, address remains 0x0, change region to EMMC_BOOT_2 and continue with point 4 to 7.

You need load ROM_0_BOOT1 into Region EMMC_USER too. So again start with point no. 1; Select ROM_0_BOOT1, address 0x0, Region EMMC_USER and continue with point 4 to 7.

Next you go back to download Tab and Check all files except "preloader" line (first one).
Then hit Download button and repeat points 6; and 7;.

After this one you should be Done.
Connect your radio to power and check if it will start.
First start will take long time to load everything, so be patient (5+ minutes).

If you will need, send a question.

Do anything on your own risk ;)

Last edited:

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
Difference in Firmware version A & AJ

As I get reply from manufacturer I tell you secret, difference between A and AJ firmware is that A is android 8.1(real) and AJ is android 9(real).

dickinson

Aug 14, 2009
As I get reply from manufacturer I tell you secret, difference between A and AJ firmware is that A is android 8.1(real) and AJ is android 9(real).

Hi.
No firmware real 9.0 or 9.1 for mtk 8227 at the moment. Last firmware for 9213aj (november 2020) is api 27 (real android 8.1). My original radio had 9213a version and real api 23 (real 6.0) I asume that a A version is real 6.0 Marshmallow and AJ is Oreo 8.1. For update from 6.0 to 8.1 you need flash completly all with format all + download in spflashtool, preloader included

Marekloop

Apr 20, 2020
Hi.
No firmware real 9.0 or 9.1 for mtk 8227 at the moment. Last firmware for 9213aj (november 2020) is api 27 (real android 8.1). My original radio had 9213a version and real api 23 (real 6.0) I asume that a A version is real 6.0 Marshmallow and AJ is Oreo 8.1. For update from 6.0 to 8.1 you need flash completly all with format all + download in spflashtool, preloader included

This is what guy from ENPUElectronics write me :p

Firstly, we never make 9213A & 9213AJ before, that goods is not from us. Anway, we help u this time, 9213AJ is 9.1, 9213A is 8.1.
Best Regards,
Jerry
Mobile: +86 13542199193
Tel: +86 750 3460360
Add: No.1, St 8, Xijia Industrial Park,
Xinhui District, Jiangmen, China.

But who cares anyway :)

Top Liked Posts