YT9213AJ Latest Firmware XYAUTO 6.5 API 27/Android 8.1 2020 + TWRP Magisk and Dolby

Search This thread

mark-1978

Jun 17, 2015
what is the use of preloader file ?
as i read before that when you use spflash uncheck the preloader file
it is the config file for ram type(and more hardware types). You can try to untick the preloader, but probably it will give an error during flash and you have to still tick it and format and flash the radio.

Mohie.soheim

Jul 21, 2020
it is the config file for ram type(and more hardware types). You can try to untick the preloader, but probably it will give an error during flash and you have to still tick it and format and flash the radio.
i will try the 2 way , but i was looking for a way with ota as i'm afraid of doing with spflash to brick the device do you advice things to take care of it
as i',m beginner with this stuffs and have no idea how to make it

mark-1978

Jun 17, 2015
i will try the 2 way , but i was looking for a way with ota as i'm afraid of doing with spflash to brick the device do you advice things to take care of it
as i',m beginner with this stuffs and have no idea how to make it
do you have a 2 din radio? Cause if so, you can always shortcircuit two spots on the mainboard and still flash a rom if the radio got bricked.
The preloader should be this one.

*edit: i see you want to install another ota update all though it's not for your radio. It isn't difficult to adapt the ota update, just replace the the head of the chinese updater-script into the other updaterscript.

*edit2: there is a preloader.bin in the upgrade file from xygala of android 9.1 go, and it's for the 9216c :) I attached it, but it's also in the upgrade file.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
  • preloader_8227L_9216c.bin
    115.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Mohie.soheim

Jul 21, 2020
do you have a 2 din radio? Cause if so, you can always shortcircuit two spots on the mainboard and still flash a rom if the radio got bricked.

*edit: i see you want to install another ota update all though it's not for your radio. It isn't difficult to adapt the ota update, just replace the the head of the chinese updater-script into the other updaterscript.

*edit2: there is a preloader.bin in the upgrade file from xygala of android 9.1 go, and it's for the 9216c :) I attached it, but it's also in the upgrade file.
no i have with touch button

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 29

Mohie.soheim

Jul 21, 2020

sorry i didn't understand the ( edit 1 )

mark-1978

Jun 17, 2015
sorry i didn't understand the ( edit 1 )
You maybe better of installing the newest 9.1 go android through spflashtool. The preloader must be right, cause it's from xygala from the 9216c folder. So you can't really brick your radio by flashing the firmware.
. It isn't that hard to do and it works good, you have a clean install again. But i would replace the recovery.img with the twrp one, so you can root the radio and install viper4android and dolby.

Last edited:

Mohie.soheim

Jul 21, 2020
You maybe better of installing the newest 9.1 go android through spflashtool. The preloader must be right, cause it's from xygala from the 9216c folder. So you can't really brick your radio by flashing the firmware.
. It isn't that hard to do and it works good, you have a clean install again. But i would replace the recovery.img with the twrp one, so you can root the radio and install viper4android and dolby.
Ok thanks i will try
Where can i find recovery file
I will download this file

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210202-164349_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210202-164349_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 37

mark-1978

Jun 17, 2015
If you run the attached batch file as administrator, it should disable driver signature verification.

Attachments

• disable_driversignature.zip
    225 bytes · Views: 14

quixcraiova

Feb 12, 2021
Hello , i have question for owners of 8227L ANDROID YT9216B 2gb ram, 32 rom. I think i bricked my device, it became with blank black screen and only sensor buttons lighted up. It became unreadable for pc. I saw how to make it again visible with dissasembling the unit and using little wire. After that the device became visible again and i flashed it with another rom . Sadly after i gave the key in run position the device boots , shows me bootscreen and then appears the desktop but this time sensor keys and touchscreen not works . I saw method with five finger how to calibrate the touch screen but nothing appears on screen. I've tryed the original 8.1 Android rom from xy site with the preloader and recovery from archive as mentioned in the attached screenshot and i arrived to blank screen again. Atm im downloading 9.1. and i gonna try the same with preloader and recovery using format + download option in flashtool as usual. If even this cant help me what do you suggest me to do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216_201934_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210216_201934_com.android.chrome.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_20210216_213721.jpg
    IMG_20210216_213721.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20210214_194757.jpg
    IMG_20210214_194757.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 48

mark-1978

Jun 17, 2015
" Sadly after i gave the key in run position the device boots , shows me bootscreen and then appears the desktop but this time sensor keys and touchscreen not works . I saw method with five finger how to calibrate the touch screen but nothing appears on screen."

If you flash a fresh rom, the screen has to be calibrated again. You can do this by putting 5 fingers on the screen and hold it for a while. The sidebuttons you have to calibrate again too using the factory menu. Something with steeringwheel controls i think.
I would just flash the 8260 rom, cause it seems to be the newest and compatible with the 9216b.

Last edited:

quixcraiova

Feb 12, 2021
Hey Mark, thank you for reply, there is a problem when i use a USB mouse, when i move it nothing happends. Somehow i think the rom dont recognize it. I dont have buttons on my steering wheel to use. Im searching now for 8260 rom, but i cant find it. If you can help me with link i will be gladful. I think my unit is with 1024x600 screen. The only possible way to flash atm is with dissasembled unit and the wire method. When i try to flash otherway it cant be done.

quixcraiova

Feb 12, 2021
Thank you , i downloaded your preloader upload from post in 3th page . Now im downloading the rom . Later after few hours of work i will try to flash it . I hope all will be ok . Will come with feedback what happened !

quixcraiova

Feb 12, 2021
Yeah, i know that but not worked. After few hours when i go back home will flash again using wire method with format + download option in flash_tool with your preloader and will write feedback. I hope all will be ok.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    To avoid people getting frustrated I have decided to end this project on my side, follow this link to receive active updates from a guy that has time. Cheers https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-custom-mods-root-twrp-viper4android.4184999/
    files attached. You can also get them from the zip file from the original poster. The rooting i manage, but haven't installed viper4android through magisk manager yet. That should work though. It is a more compatible version then the one attached/first download.
    Not having any luck here. Reseting or rebooting (including from completely disconnected from power unit) never seems to recognize my computer connected via USB cable. (Checked with both USB ports as well)
    Is there some trick to getting the unit into download mode?
    Thanks. Ill give that a try.
    Still nothing. When I've got the headunit running, shouldn't it notice when I plug the computer in via the USB cable? I installed the drivers and then uninstalled as instructed, but when does the headunit use the drivers?
    I'm starting to wonder if my USB cable is not working properly.
    Sorry for my English, but I would like more specific information.
    I have a YT9216B car stereo (1Gb Ram/16Gb memory) and from the XYAUTO website I found the Android 9.1 version available for my device. Once inside, there are three other folders called respectively:
    - Package
    - Chinese
    - Foreign language

In each folder, I find the right resolution of my car radio (1024x600) with as many zip files to download. Do I have to install all the files in all the folders mentioned above? Or just flash the package in the "Package" folder? Thanks in advance and sorry for the length of the post and sorry again for my English
    you can flash this file 电脑升级包gongban_YT9216B_hw-AUTOTEST-v6.6.zip with sp flash tools or this file gongban_YT9216B_hw-AUTOTEST-ota-v6.6.zip using a flash drive