[YU Yuphoria][ROM][OTA] Mirrors for official Cyanogen roms & OTA updates

Search This thread

SkandaH

XDA Portal Supporter
Jun 8, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T
Now CM appear to have disabled their links to official roms, updates & kernels for older builds, I've mirrored them all on AndroidFileHost and put the links in one post so that they're easy to find.

There are different files for each ROM: signed fastboot flashable zips, signed zips, OTA incremental update zips., boot-debuggable images and stock recovery images.

Signed fastboot flashable zips: These contain the complete rom and can overwrite everything including your data partition. These cannot be flashed via recovery - extract their contents and flash via fastboot.

Signed zips: Normal recovery-flashable zips that contains just the system and kernel (they won't overwrite your data partition).

OTA incremental update zips: These are recovery-flashable zips that update your rom to a newer version. To check which version you are running, look at the ro.build.version.incremental line in your /system/build.prop file and then update incrementally.

Boot-debuggable images: These are boot images (kernels) that enable adb root and the developer menu options. To be flashed via fastboot.

Stock recovery images: These are stock recovery images which are recommended for applying OTA incremental update zips. To be flashed via fastboot.

Signed fastboot flashable zips

Signed zips

OTA incremental update zips

Boot-debuggable images

Stock recovery images

Last edited:

varunmashru

Jun 28, 2013
Rajkot
Which version update to apply if current version is YNG1TAS1K0 ?

Hey, can anyone give me the update history for Yu Yureka so that I can know which version to upgrade to from YNG1TAS1K0 ?
I tried installing the whole 832 MB update from YNG1TAS1K0 to YNG1TBS2P2 and it failed.

bholubzr

Jan 1, 2015
Only cm 12.1 logo appear(Bootloop)

Sit i have Yuphoria. During custom rom installtion by somehow my phone is soft bricked. it is stuck at bootloop.
please help me

D

dhruba99

how to revert back in Stock recovery on yuphoria

how to revert back in Stock recovery on yuphoria

SkandaH

XDA Portal Supporter
Jun 8, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T
@dhruba99

Download the fastboot flashable zip & use the following commands:
Code:
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash hyp hyp.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash splash splash.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash system system.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash boot boot.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash cache.img

D

dhruba99

@dhruba99

Download the fastboot flashable zip & use the following commands:
Code:
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash hyp hyp.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash splash splash.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash system system.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash boot boot.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot -i 0x2A96 flash cache.img

OK I all ready downloaded the file but my cmd waiting for device shows. Plz help .and this cmd for yuphoria?

D

dhruba99

OK I all ready downloaded the file but my cmd waiting for device shows. Plz help .and this cmd for yuphoria?

all steps are done...thnx for this.last one think bootloader automatically locked after flashing completed... before flashing i unlocked my bootloader...

royroyal

Mar 2, 2014
Now CM appear to have disabled their links to official roms, updates & kernels for older builds, I've mirrored them all on AndroidFileHost and put the links in one post so that they're easy to find.

There are different files for each ROM: signed fastboot flashable zips, signed zips, OTA incremental update zips., boot-debuggable images and stock recovery images.

Signed fastboot flashable zips: These contain the complete rom and can overwrite everything including your data partition. These cannot be flashed via recovery - extract their contents and flash via fastboot.

Signed zips: Normal recovery-flashable zips that contains just the system and kernel (they won't overwrite your data partition).

OTA incremental update zips: These are recovery-flashable zips that update your rom to a newer version. To check which version you are running, look at the ro.build.version.incremental line in your /system/build.prop file and then update incrementally.

Boot-debuggable images: These are boot images (kernels) that enable adb root and the developer menu options. To be flashed via fastboot.

Stock recovery images: These are stock recovery images which are recommended for applying OTA incremental update zips. To be flashed via fastboot.

Signed fastboot flashable zips
cm-12.1-YOG4PAS47N-lettuce-signed-fastboot.zip
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS2P2-lettuce-signed-fastboot.zip
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS1O3-lettuce-signed-fastboot.zip

Signed zips
cm-12.1-YOG4PAS47N-lettuce-signed.zip
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS2P2-lettuce-signed.zip
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS1O3-lettuce-signed.zip

OTA incremental update zips
YOG4PAS47N from YNG1TBS2P2: cm-lettuce-79f9ccdc85-to-bafcc5769e-signed.zip
YNG1TBS2P2 from YNG1TBS1O3: cm-lettuce-405aaf9dc6-to-79f9ccdc85-signed.zip

Boot-debuggable images
cm-12.1-YOG4PAS47N-lettuce-boot-debuggable.img
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS2P2-lettuce-boot-debuggable.img
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS1O3-lettuce-boot-debuggable.img

Stock recovery images
cm-12.1-YOG4PAS47N-lettuce-recovery.img
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS2P2-lettuce-recovery.img
cm-12.0-YNG1TBS1O3-lettuce-recovery.img

Dude very much thanks for the latest OTA incremental update for yuphoria..i didnt had to wait till the ota update to be released in our region..job done..with your help.

Top Liked Posts