YU YUREKA AO5510 random bootloop

Search This thread

AndroGuy18

Jan 28, 2014
Bangalore
Hey,

I have been using the ColtOS rom based on Oreo 8.1.0 for quite sometime now. I had it rooted with Magisk too. I have the latest version of TWRP installed (version 3.3.0). I had no problem until now where it just randomly tried to reboot after I ended a call. It did reboot fine once, but it was when i ended a second call that it got stuck in a bootloop.

I have tried everything, clearing the cache/Dalvik , wipe data and system and flashed three different Oreo ROMs, uninstalling Magisk. However, I can only go as far as the set-up screen after the new ROM boots, after which it goes back to rebooting itself endlessly.

I seem to have exhausted all my options, any kind of help to restore my phone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have found out that I can flash new ROM and even set up the phone by logging into Google, only when I connect my phone to my laptop. It even installs all the previous apps and data and thats it. It reboots to the lockscreen and when I try to unlock it, it reboots again. And this is all only when I keep the phone connected to my laptop, otherwise,it keeps looping into the bootscreen logo.

Last edited:

Rajendran Rasa

Oct 17, 2015
Thanjavur
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hey,

I have been using the ColtOS rom based on Oreo 8.1.0 for quite sometime now. I had it rooted with Magisk too. I have the latest version of TWRP installed (version 3.3.0). I had no problem until now where it just randomly tried to reboot after I ended a call. It did reboot fine once, but it was when i ended a second call that it got stuck in a bootloop.

I have tried everything, clearing the cache/Dalvik , wipe data and system and flashed three different Oreo ROMs, uninstalling Magisk. However, I can only go as far as the set-up screen after the new ROM boots, after which it goes back to rebooting itself endlessly.

I seem to have exhausted all my options, any kind of help to restore my phone will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have found out that I can flash new ROM and even set up the phone by logging into Google, only when I connect my phone to my laptop. It even installs all the previous apps and data and thats it. It reboots to the lockscreen and when I try to unlock it, it reboots again. And this is all only when I keep the phone connected to my laptop, otherwise,it keeps looping into the bootscreen logo.
Flash crdroid nougat