Yu Yutopia (Yu5050) (Sambar) Stock engineering rom, rooted (Android 5.1)

Search This thread

kurdiak

Sep 3, 2019
For those interested, this is exactly engineering rom, with added modified patched boot, so it is rooted with magisk. v23
This is the detailed install procedure:
You need to download the following:
1. YU_Yutopia_YU5050_V1_24.12.15 rom, link give below.
2. Qfil tools
3. Qualcomm driver.

How to Flash:​

1. Extract All Files From Zip File.,
2. Install Qualcome drivers (search through the web), Install QPST Tool and Run Qfil.exe File
3. Select the flat build option after the tool is open
4 . After that click on the select programmer’s path to browse and select the file “prog_emmc_firehose_8xxx.mbn”.
5. Then click on load.xml and select the “rawprogram0” file.
6. Then select the file patch0.
7. After selecting all the files with the flash tool, the phone has to be connected to the tool
8. For that, turn off the phone and press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
9. And then connect the data cable with the phone
10. After connecting, click on the select port in the tool and select Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
11. Then click on the download button.
12. Keep the up and down buuton pressed until start downloading some files, the you can remove you fingers.
13. Wait until flashing finishes.
14. After First boot download Magisk apk, (I ve downloaded magisk v23, & its working perfectly).
No need to flash GAPP, its already present. Infact, the bootloader is locked & dont know how to unlock it, there is no option in developer mode to enable unlocking it. The rom is fast, not laggy, battery discharge is very good.

Download link:

Attached files are screen shots of Qfil file setting & rom.

Attachments

• Qfil file setting.png
    Qfil file setting.png
    49 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot1.png
    723.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot2.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot3.png
    Screenshot3.png
    573.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot4.png
    Screenshot4.png
    188.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

kurdiak

Sep 3, 2019
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}
I didnt understand what you mean. can you clarify your question.

Last edited by a moderator:

CHAMPIONGAMERS

Aug 8, 2022
{Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}
I didnt understand what you mean. can you clarify your question.
Sorry sir a simple typos.... (Due to autocorrect)
Real question...will flashing this firmware with flat building, nullify my phone's imei number.??
More over will i be able to write or rewrite imei on this rooted magisk phone without bootloader unlocked? As given in this procedure(of yu 5050)

kurdiak

Sep 3, 2019
Sorry sir a simple typos.... (Due to autocorrect)
Real question...will flashing this firmware with flat building, nullify my phone's imei number.??
More over will i be able to write or rewrite imei on this rooted magisk phone without bootloader unlocked? As given in this procedure(of yu 5050)
No it will not nullify imei numbers, but it is safer to back up your imei (although i did not, and i have no problem with imei no.) As it is rooted already, you can do whatever you want. the only problem with this rom is that I could not unlock bootloader.

Last edited:

CHAMPIONGAMERS

Aug 8, 2022
No it will not nullify imei numbers, but it is safer to back up your imei (although i did not, and i have no problem with imei no.) As it is rooted already, you can do whatever you want. the only problem with this rom is that I could not unlock bootloader.
Thank you a lot sir for ur kind replay...
Sir please please can u give me an easy procedure to restore or change (qcn) IMEI number if something goes wrong..cause i tried to repair imei of yu4711 through shell terminal but unable to do so without super su....
So please please gimmi a good easy procedure to change or repair imei if something goes weong...thanks in advance sir...and happy rakhi

kurdiak

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you a lot sir for ur kind replay...
Sir please please can u give me an easy procedure to restore or change (qcn) IMEI number if something goes wrong..cause i tried to repair imei of yu4711 through shell terminal but unable to do so without super su....
So please please gimmi a good easy procedure to change or repair imei if something goes weong...thanks in advance sir...and happy rakhi
I used mobile unkle tools, I had lost my imei on another phone, and I could retain my imei using that tools easily. so if you take a picture shot or write down your number, you can rewrite it again. I dont write my imei no, because i had it on my phone box already written.

CHAMPIONGAMERS

Aug 8, 2022
I used mobile unkle tools, I had lost my imei on another phone, and I could retain my imei using that tools easily. so if you take a picture shot or write down your number, you can rewrite it again. I dont write my imei no, because i had it on my phone box already written.
Sir yu 5050 is a qualcomm smartphone...as probably mobile unkle tools won't work...btw can i change the root provider from magisk to supersu without bootloader unlocked??...

kurdiak

Sep 3, 2019
Sir yu 5050 is a qualcomm smartphone...as probably mobile unkle tools won't work...btw can i change the root provider from magisk to supersu without bootloader unlocked??...
I dont know. The most important thing for me is root, wether its magisk or supersu.
with this rom, my battery issues become much better, it can withstand a good period of time, the rom is smooth.

ezrajoe

Sep 8, 2022
hello there . my flex ribbon cable appear to be broken . i wonder if someone knows the edl point for this device . thanks