• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Yureka plus

Search This thread

mohawahba

Aug 20, 2012
Doha
Google Pixel 4a
OnePlus 8T
lagging like hell

Sir, i got this phone yesterday, but it does not seem to work well for me, there are many visible lags in the transitions and it does heat up quick even without doing heavy tasks.. i am actually thinking of returning the phone..

How is your unit doinG??

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

I was also thinking the same think...but initially i thought the problem is specific to my unit as no one other faced heating issues like i i did...

the phone is lagging like hell. it heats up so freakingly ... to bad device but i cant return it sadly bcz im overseas. yuphoria and the first yureka were very good compared to this crap.

udayaggarwal1980

Nov 30, 2013
Battery?????

removed wakelocks?? i tried using amplify but that needs xposed.. is it working on yureka plus??

I actually had already returned the phone but still curious about its perfomance after root...i knew that the heating issue shall be fixed with the help of underclocking but was'nt sure about the lag that the device has...and of course the main culprit(battery life)..Has the battery life been improved too after root or is it just decent...

plzz confirm, i would consider rebuying this device because of its badass hardware and build quality at not so badass price..

nichinu

Apr 26, 2014
I actually had already returned the phone but still curious about its perfomance after root...i knew that the heating issue shall be fixed with the help of underclocking but was'nt sure about the lag that the device has...and of course the main culprit(battery life)..Has the battery life been improved too after root or is it just decent...

plzz confirm, i would consider rebuying this device because of its badass hardware and build quality at not so badass price..

i have installed greenify and deepsleep battery saver and the battery life is good now.... i also tried aplify but its not working properly as of now.. i m trying still.... but the heating has also decreased and is only there while gaming

udayaggarwal1980

Nov 30, 2013
Good!!!!!!

i have installed greenify and deepsleep battery saver and the battery life is good now.... i also tried aplify but its not working properly as of now.. i m trying still.... but the heating has also decreased and is only there while gaming

The main downside about this phone is battery, and if its fixed, then the phone is good enough..so do you suggest it a good buy???

seriousia

Jan 31, 2011
Bro its not possible. Although you can change the DPO setting but that will affect a lot of apps. And why do you want to downgrade PPI. I wish I had qhd or uhd screen with this one.

Ur exprcting too much from adreno 405, full hd resolution is already over kill for this gpu
N changing dpi will not help in improving any performance.

Sent from my YU5510 using xda premium

Last edited:

Mohitlove_

Mar 2, 2013
Delhi
hello everyone can anyone please give me the link on how to install Thunderzap kernal in yureka+ also which version to install and what are the results on performance and is the heating issue solved after installing it. thanks in advance.
i am on stock cm 12.0 (5.0.2 ) rooted but with stock cm recovery.
plz tell brothers

On Yureka Plus, well i have flashed lightning kernel posted in android original development section... so far much better then default kernel... better charging speed... less heating, less battery drain.. try it.. B careful

Sent from my YU5510

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

hello everyone can anyone please give me the link on how to install Thunderzap kernal in yureka+ also which version to install and what are the results on performance and is the heating issue solved after installing it. thanks in advance.
i am on stock cm 12.0 (5.0.2 ) rooted but with stock cm recovery.
plz tell brothers

On Yureka Plus, well i have flashed lightning kernel posted in android original development section... so far much better then default kernel... better charging speed... less heating, less battery drain.. try it.. B careful

Sent from my YU5510

Ajayrawat1714

Nov 6, 2016
suddenly battery will fall from 100 to 0 when i calling someone and its hangs also

hi friends i facing a major problem with yureka plus the problem is that when i calling some one my phone is battery is falling at 0% and it stuck if anyone knows solution of this then please help me out of this problem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How about kingroot or framaroot?...so they work?...and if you managed to unlock bootloader, then you should be able to flash a custom recovery...atleast technically....

I managed to unlock bootloader. While flashing custom recovery, message is OK but cyanogen recovery recovery is still there.

Settings used - Update CM recovery -> Off and USB Debugging -> Enabled.
    This phone hangs like a hell.
    I am returning this Crap to Amazon.

Battery backup is very bad.
    Ok guys, I just succesfully managed to root the Yureka Plus! Thanks to Nakum for doing the trial run and letting us know. I was able to successfully root my phone as well. So the procedure is similar to Yureka, except, use the latest version of TWRP and use Chainfire SU binaries..version 2.46. If you folks need a detailed post, let me know and I will post a step by step guide.