{Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

iDroid8

Dec 18, 2012
London
If I use the beta installer for CyanogenMod, it says the Xperia Z isn't supported but I can continue anyway to install it at my own risk. Has anyone tried doing this - does it work or will it brick my device or something?

Alx31

May 15, 2013
hi guyz

i merged cm-11.0-new branch for fusion3 apq8064 and device tree...

so far camera doesn't connect and wifi drivers loading failure...also autorotation not working

probably aware about that but just bringing log if it can help...

http://pastebin.com/PWbrsnEU

Last edited:
Reactions: venky716

macia10

Nov 25, 2010
Łódź
Hi,
Does anybody have problems installing new nightlies? I have a problem from few days that it says it cannot be installed on incompatibile data and asks to do a factory reset.

MAkS1

Mar 15, 2009
The Hague
Use the build from thomas_1991_12 it's perfect...

Sent from my Xperia Z using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

tuzluca76

Feb 26, 2012
Hi everyone i have one problem on all cm mods on xperia z. My headset is not working on my phone,Working on stock roms but not working on cm mods. i try a lot of headset but not working. who help me? :(

babylonbwoy

Dec 30, 2011
Here & There...
Hi, after getting back my XZ after broken glass issue, I wanted to flash CM11 but nothing seems to work, can't unlock, can't flash boot.img, bootloop, etc.

I asked for help here but as it is related to CM may I ask here too..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54626246&postcount=12

edit : I checked before if BL is still unlockable in case the changed hardware when in repair center, everything is same as before...

Last edited:

hutilicious

Jul 8, 2013
GER
Hi, after getting back my XZ after broken glass issue, I wanted to flash CM11 but nothing seems to work, can't unlock, can't flash boot.img, bootloop, etc.

I asked for help here but as it is related to CM may I ask here too..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54626246&postcount=12

edit : I checked before if BL is still unlockable in case the changed hardware when in repair center, everything is same as before...

hi man, in case u cant even unlock your phone theres nothing wrong with CM. You should come back here after unlocking your bootloader. you cant even try to flash CM without UBL

babylonbwoy

Dec 30, 2011
Here & There...
hi man, in case u cant even unlock your phone theres nothing wrong with CM. You should come back here after unlocking your bootloader. you cant even try to flash CM without UBL

In fact I was asking if something has changed in the procedure to unlock or if other had the same issues, like I said I was doing exactly same step as before, and I had to start asking somewhere... I did it here because I followed the CM/freexperia procedure on their website/wiki.

But nevermind, will try to find a solution on my own.

smardu

Jun 7, 2009
everything was fine till last week when somehing related to root was implemented, since then rootcloack is not able to hide root from google mdm...bbye cm..at least for now

Sent from my Full Android on C6603 using XDA Free mobile app

macia10

Nov 25, 2010
Łódź
Hi,
I've enabled call recording using exposed and works preatty good except the thing that it records my voice only. Could someone please have a look at it?

jerryhou85

Senior Moderator | Developer Committee
Staff member
both, but built in was faster when I was using CM
Thanks. So that means FreeXperia and CM build has no difference at all, I can interchange-flash them? I was thinking there are some tweaks in FreeXperia and I need to flash it manually. Now I'll use the CM update channel as it's more convenient. :):victory:

Alx31

May 15, 2013
With latest merges, that im also using in my rom, file transfer, ad2p or devices pairings works perfect...maybe u need to clean flash latest nightly

Tapatalked with Yuga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat) which greatly extends the capabilities of your phone.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */
    XDA:DevDB Information
    {Z}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM11 - Android 4.4 - FreeXperia Project , a ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    FXP, Kali

Version Information

Created 2013-11-24
    Last Updated 2013-11-24
    HOWTO

Install instructions:
    first time
    - power off the phone:
    - hold vol+ and plug usb to boot into fastboot (blu led)
    - fastboot flash boot boot.img (from cm10 zip)
    - fastboot reboot
    - enter recovery, on boot led will be violet for 3'', during this period press vol+
    - flash rom zip
    - flash gapps zip
    - wipe
    - reboot

for update just flash rom zip from recovery
    Google Apps are not included in this ROM. You'll need to find those yourself if you want them.

ENJOY AN UNOFFICIAL CM RELEASE BROUGHT TO YOU BY FreeXperia Team

PLEASE DONT MIRROR OUR ROMS

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP
    So here is a new test build; This should fix the calling bug as well as the deep sleep issue. So this build hopefully behaves as stable as the current nightlies:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?2s311loqbmdloj3

Please report only bugs. No feature requests (yet) or any problems that are in the nightlies too.
    Thanks tho cherayu too. Ive spend quite a lol of time on this, so every thanks is appreciated! If you want you van also support me by donating.
    Hi guys,

So the kernel patch is done as you all know. Gps is ready now too (needed 5 new blobs).
    So now its just waiting to be merged by one of the mainainers.
    Thanks for all the support.

Thomas
    thanks to all who made this possible supporting us
    contributing with code, donations or even trusting us
    thanks to SONY that made all this possible !

DOWNLOAD
    http://unrestrict.li/FXP