• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Z flip

Search This thread

cell2011

Apr 11, 2011
charleston wv
Pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210207-194836.png
    Screenshot_20210207-194836.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 26

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
If the bottom part didn't work shouldn't the top part? It's only 120.00. Calls should work and everything and camera and charges.

I have no love for this model.
That's not much screen area to work with and you see how it ended up. I don't see the point unless you repair it or use it for parts.
For that much money you could get a Dell E6400 in good condition.

For $600 you can get a 10+ 512 gb 4G in good condition from B&H Photo with a questions ask return policy.
For a lot less than a 10+ you can get other fully functional older Notes and other models.

Reactions: cell2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like a parts queen to me. If that's what you want it for ok otherwise I wouldn't touch it.
    If the bottom part didn't work shouldn't the top part? It's only 120.00. Calls should work and everything and camera and charges.

I have no love for this model.
    That's not much screen area to work with and you see how it ended up. I don't see the point unless you repair it or use it for parts.
    For that much money you could get a Dell E6400 in good condition.

For $600 you can get a 10+ 512 gb 4G in good condition from B&H Photo with a questions ask return policy.
    For a lot less than a 10+ you can get other fully functional older Notes and other models.