• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Z Fold 3 India Thread

Search This thread

shobhit_90

Jan 18, 2005
Yea. Me too pre-booked it at the time of live booking... Now eagerly waiting for getting my hands on it.

VRaju

Dec 7, 2008
Have also prebook offline store. they say delivery on 10 sept.
Any clue here, will the case also be given together or got to book later from samsung app offer.

shobhit_90

Jan 18, 2005
Have also prebook offline store. they say delivery on 10 sept.
Any clue here, will the case also be given together or got to book later from samsung app offer.
Offline booking... You won't get any case for free... As it was Samsung exclusive deal only for 6 hours in "live sale"... With early delivery on 9th Sep.

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
i prebooked it on 11:56pm and when the payment is done it was 11:59:47 pm so i was not eligible for case and pen. so i cancelled the order :(
i was 47sec late LOL

kedarwalke83

May 11, 2021
on samsung shop app when i click on exchange and put my s21+ 256gb it shows deffered exchange value of 62360.
The S21+ is in pristine condition,my question is will Samsung/cashify honour this exchange value or will they throw tantrums while paying the amount later.Attaching screenshot of the same.
I went to a samsung cafe and the offered me 57,000(including 7k exchange bonus).
Anyone else has experience with samsung deffered exchange programs?
WhatsApp Image 2021-09-05 at 10.10.43 PM.jpeg

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
on samsung shop app when i click on exchange and put my s21+ 256gb it shows deffered exchange value of 62360.
The S21+ is in pristine condition,my question is will Samsung/cashify honour this exchange value or will they throw tantrums while paying the amount later.Attaching screenshot of the same.
I went to a samsung cafe and the offered me 57,000(including 7k exchange bonus).
Anyone else has experience with samsung deffered exchange programs?
View attachment 5402483
if its in pristine condition as you said then you will definitely get the value mentioned, to my experience they always keep their promise. gl

Reactions: kedarwalke83

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Ouch! But it's a matter of time before these offers start showing up...
lol samsung. now i got an email saying that im eligible for special offer of 10,000 Samsung evoucher if i place the order before September 9th

also got same notification on Samsung shop app

isnt it better than flash sale offer? :unsure:

unnamed(2).jpg

what is the use of flash sale :rolleyes:

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
I got the same email :)

Not sure if our current order is eligible, guess not.

I just don't want them to delay the shipment...fingers crossed
Samsung customer support has zero knowledge on this offer, frankly they cant even speak without shuttering, rip samsung

i think anyone who placed the order after 24th aug is eligible

VRaju

Dec 7, 2008
Any update from offline stores for precooked deliveries. hopefully can expect to collect tomorow

rosh08

Aug 28, 2011
visakhapatnam
Picked up my pre-booked device last night from the Samsung store. Initially booked the black, but changed to the green colour, and it looks excellent. The phone has dual SIM slots plus esim support. Waiting for my Spigen Slim Armor Pro case, it will be delivered today. The phone is stuck on the July security update, probably will take a day or two for it to get the latest update.

Top Liked Posts