• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General Z Fold 3 India Thread

Search This thread

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Picked up my pre-booked device last night from the Samsung store. Initially booked the black, but changed to the green colour, and it looks excellent. The phone has dual SIM slots plus esim support. Waiting for my Spigen Slim Armor Pro case, it will be delivered today. The phone is stuck on the July security update, probably will take a day or two for it to get the latest update.
wtf 8.5k for a case rip logic
My phone has shipped and should arrive in a couple days! Final leg of the wait!!
i ordered it just now and delivery date 11th. rip logic of flash order or whatever

after all the offers my effective price came down to 1,12,000. once i remove that from old phone it will be around 22000

my only regret is cams from iphone 12 pro max

Last edited:

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Picked up my pre-booked device last night from the Samsung store. Initially booked the black, but changed to the green colour, and it looks excellent. The phone has dual SIM slots plus esim support. Waiting for my Spigen Slim Armor Pro case, it will be delivered today. The phone is stuck on the July security update, probably will take a day or two for it to get the latest update.
if possible please let me know your opinion on below ones
1. camera compared to your previous device
2. inside screen plastic feel like fold 2? can it be easily damaged?
3. battery drain?
4. any heating issues you faced?

rosh08

Aug 28, 2011
visakhapatnam
if possible please let me know your opinion on below ones
1. camera compared to your previous device
2. inside screen plastic feel like fold 2? can it be easily damaged?
3. battery drain?
4. any heating issues you faced?
1. Previous device was iphone 12 pro max and before that it was note 20 ultra.. Compared to those two the camera on this is decent. Not that great.
2.no idea how the plastic on fold 2 felt.
3. There is a battery drain issue. Other users have also reported the same.
4. The phone does heat up near the camera sometimes.

The signal reception on this is bad sometimes using airtel and jio ... Still stuck on the July update... Probably coming few updates will solve the problems

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
1. Previous device was iphone 12 pro max and before that it was note 20 ultra.. Compared to those two the camera on this is decent. Not that great.

The signal reception on this is bad sometimes using airtel and jio ... Still stuck on the July update... Probably coming few updates will solve the problems
got mine yesterday morning itself, Samsung 18hrs super fast delivery lol

anyway using jio esim and everything is fine for me

sunster77

Sep 13, 2021
Hi. Got my Fold 3 on the 11th with offline booking. Dealer managed to get the Phantom Green color. Coming from an S21 Ultra. The phone is a beast literally. Only thing I miss is the large front screen of the S21 Ultra and the Fold 3 is heavier. Otherwise the phone is a beautiful machine. Still setting it up. So much to do_Once you open that inside screen it brings a smile instantly.

kedarwalke83

May 11, 2021
wtf 8.5k for a case rip logic

i ordered it just now and delivery date 11th. rip logic of flash order or whatever

after all the offers my effective price came down to 1,12,000. once i remove that from old phone it will be around 22000

my only regret is cams from iphone 12 pro max
Wait,what 1,12,000?
How did you manage that price?What offers?
I want to buy one but currently no offers.
How do I hunt for more offers?

rosh08

Aug 28, 2011
visakhapatnam
Anyone knows how to activate Samsung Care+ or ADLD that came along with the phone?
It would take 3 days for the option to show up… Then u would have to activate it using the method given in the attached image. That's how's I activated my plan. Check the benefit's section in Samsung member app after 3 days of phone activation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210913-211201_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-211201_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210913-211957_Samsung Members.jpg
    Screenshot_20210913-211957_Samsung Members.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 38

ilordvader

Oct 27, 2007
Mumbai
I booked mine on Aug 23, it had a special offer just for that day

So i got a Free Case & Pen, rest who pre book get the Smart Tag, i got mine yesterday

Everyone get the 7k discount on Hdfc card & i also got the 18% GST discount

so cost me around 110k ;)

I like the phone

DeaDman594

Does your have native call recording?

Chiragischinky

Apr 25, 2011
I also received 10k voucher offer by sms I had prebooked z fold 3 & took delivery on 11
Now samsung care is saying that ur not eligible for this offer
Very disappointing for me
Did anyone faced this same issue ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't realize there are 2 options....instant and deferred! But in my experience with cashify....they always stick to their promised value as long as your assessment is true!
    on samsung shop app when i click on exchange and put my s21+ 256gb it shows deffered exchange value of 62360.
    The S21+ is in pristine condition,my question is will Samsung/cashify honour this exchange value or will they throw tantrums while paying the amount later.Attaching screenshot of the same.
    I went to a samsung cafe and the offered me 57,000(including 7k exchange bonus).
    Anyone else has experience with samsung deffered exchange programs?
    View attachment 5402483
    if its in pristine condition as you said then you will definitely get the value mentioned, to my experience they always keep their promise. gl
    Woohoo!!! My zfold3 is packaged and ready to be shipped!