General Z Fold 3 India Thread

Search This thread

ilordvader

Oct 27, 2007
Mumbai
Few Clicks

Thanks bro

Guys anyone looking to get the Watch 4 or has got the watch 4, is it worth getting ❓

There's a Amazon sale coming up wondering if they will be some deals on it

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Sorry to say but at last moment, I have quit. Still no guarantee stable have no camera issue, issue with root (no other Samsung device on A12 have issue), still Samsung struggling for refresh rate fix and many more.
I will wait little more for S22 ultra as it is around the corner now.

Reactions: exocetdj

exocetdj

Sorry to say but at last moment, I have quit. Still no guarantee stable have no camera issue, issue with root (no other Samsung device on A12 have issue), still Samsung struggling for refresh rate fix and many more.
I will wait little more for S22 ultra as it is around the corner now.
I honestly cannot blame you! The "stable" Korean release has been raising more questions than that it answers and I wouldn't spend thousands on a device in this state.

This has been am awful situation for months now. If these issues don't get sorted then I'll be selling what would otherwise be an awesome device. Might see you on S22 😁

Well done Samsung. You have killed the fold 3 dev community before it even started!

Reactions: dr.ketan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I didn't realize there are 2 options....instant and deferred! But in my experience with cashify....they always stick to their promised value as long as your assessment is true!
    on samsung shop app when i click on exchange and put my s21+ 256gb it shows deffered exchange value of 62360.
    The S21+ is in pristine condition,my question is will Samsung/cashify honour this exchange value or will they throw tantrums while paying the amount later.Attaching screenshot of the same.
    I went to a samsung cafe and the offered me 57,000(including 7k exchange bonus).
    Anyone else has experience with samsung deffered exchange programs?
    View attachment 5402483
    if its in pristine condition as you said then you will definitely get the value mentioned, to my experience they always keep their promise. gl
    Woohoo!!! My zfold3 is packaged and ready to be shipped!
    I am planning to get from UAE
    Anyone else using UAE version in India?
    I am planning to get from UAE
    Anyone else using UAE version in India?
    I like this (y)