• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Z Ultra 14.3.A.0.747 firmware KitKat Spotted

Search This thread

ImAnurag

Aug 10, 2011
New Delhi
GizmoBolt.com
Google Pixel 2 XL
New Xperia Z Ultra Android 4.4.2 KitKat 14.3.A.0.747 firmware spotted running on C6802.

.747 is higher build than 14.3.A.0.681.

latter21 from Digi-Wo, a credible source when it comes to Sony Xperia handset’s leaks and other internal info; posted the below pic on his forum.

Via - http://www.xperiaguide.com/2014/03/17/xperia-z-ultra-14-3-0-747-firmware-pic-leaked-android-4-4-2-kitkat/

Xperia-Z-Ultra-14.3.A.0.747-firmware.jpg

As per source latter21, No tap to wake up feature is there.

Thiolo

Jan 24, 2014
Mars
ther was mention that the 4.4 release would endup being .7xx I guess they were correct :)

For me it is essential to have a "Tap to Wake", "Smart Back Light" and "Answering Machine". this will help the user to read e-books without touching the screen (smart back light). to prevent worn-out power button (Tap to wake). and to prevent missing important call (Answering Machine). another things that can be ported to our Great Xperia Z Ultra will be just a bonus for me. 4k and etc. are not usually use for everyday living. Hope this three will be available to our Xperia Z Ultra OFFICIALLY on 4.4.2. and im still hoping.:angel:

The ILM

Dec 28, 2013
I used it in my ex-Galaxy nexus too...
But mine was just slide to wake...
So mine will randomly wake in my pocket...
2 finger slide might be useful to ZU...
Isit due to kernel source code or ZU limitation??

There's also some ultras with phantom click problems, maybe that's the reason for Sony to exclude tap to wake, cause afaik touchscreen will be working all time with t2w and may cause problems with sudden actions.

joulukas

Apr 9, 2012
Tallinn
Well international sony mobile page states that :

Android version: Google Android 4.4 (Kitkat)

Latest available software: 14.3.A.0.681

Release started: 2014-03-19

So 7xx version must be update or smth from the "future"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts