Z5 CPU revision.

Search This thread

DennisDD78

Apr 22, 2011
Vladivostok
So, Qualcomm answered to me by Twitter yesterday about CPU verison, our correspondence is in attachment.
So now we can be 100% sure that Z5 series using 2.1 version.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 759

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
It's just software which makes the s810 v2.1 ...hardware is the same like when it came out...it's just that the software/drivers of s810 are updated so it I'd now called v2.1

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

shizenyasuya

Sep 19, 2008
Seattle
Does anyone knows which revision of a S810 processor using Xperia Z5/C/P ?
I'm pretty sure it uses software / firmware update 2.1 (theoretically, any / all S810 processors could be updated to this version to reduce heat damage (assuming they haven't already burnt themselves up) if the hardware manufactures (of the devices in which they are used) roll out updates to their devices with an included 2.1 update for the chip. Really, there's no reason not to (other than laziness or extreme cheapness) I assume you ask because you are concerned about the overheating issue plaguing the s810. The real solution to which is a better heatsink (thankfully employed in the xperia z5 and xperia z5 premium) unfortunately, the z5 compact is a bit too small for the larger heatsink used in the two larger devices and so still heats up more than the z5 / z5 premium, but still not badly enough to affect overall performance (still I'm getting the standard size to avoid heat issues, even though I would prefer a more pocketable / thumb-able device).

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
V2.1 is what's in the Flex 2, M9, Z3+ and every other SD810 retail release phones!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, Qualcomm answered to me by Twitter yesterday about CPU verison, our correspondence is in attachment.
    So now we can be 100% sure that Z5 series using 2.1 version.
    I think I read somewhere that it was V2.1 but don't hold me to it lol
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone