• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Z5z- legacy Toolbox For Zenfone 5z

Search This thread

mayker05

Feb 6, 2018
London
Z5z - Legacy Tool

DISCLAIMER:
I wont be held responsible for bricked devices or dead MicroSD and USBs.

Modifications comes with no warranty, by installing this you agree doing it at your own risk.

tool.png

This tool is based on adb and was developed so that it would help beginners
to perform tasks easily, and for experts it would save time from typing each individual commands.

** note: there are few bugs yet to fix and more options are yet to be added and tool will be updated regularly, option 8 and below ain't working correctly for now. **

Created an old school style bat program as a replacement until the main program gets fixed...
and sorry for the delay

DOWNLOAD THE BETA HERE

BETA 2
only for windows

DEVELOPER: mayker05

hangout with me on:
Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: AryanAA

mayker05

Feb 6, 2018
London
Z5z - Legacy Tool

DISCLAIMER:

Modifications comes with no warranty, by installing this you agree doing it at your own risk.

View attachment 5237609

to perform tasks easily, and for experts it would save time from typing each individual commands.

** note: there are few bugs yet to fix and more options are yet to be added and tool will be updated regularly, option 8 and below ain't working correctly for now. **

DOWNLOAD THE BETA HERE

BETA 2
only for windows

hangout with me on:
Twitter | Instagram
Created an old school style bat program as a replacement until the main program gets fixed... sorry for the delay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Z5z - Legacy Tool

DISCLAIMER:

tool.png

Created an old school style bat program as a replacement until the main program gets fixed...
    and sorry for the delay

DOWNLOAD THE BETA HERE

BETA 2
    only for windows

hangout with me on:
    Twitter | Instagram